Lance Louis

ChileBear

Louis will miss the first 6 games of 2013 as well. It's a shame. He was playing really good football. They drafted him late and ended up being a diamond in the rough. I do expect the Bears to keep him in the offseason, but he was in line to get a 3-4 year extension after the year.

Well maybe not....How many games did AP miss this year? well i know Louis is not AP but you never know how fast he heals.

I missed the game but saw the video replay of the hit Allen put on Louis. In today's game that's a BS play intentionally leaving his feet to hit him head high while he's looking the other way. Time to send him a message early in the next game and I won't mind the drive killing penalty.

I missed the game but saw the video replay of the hit Allen put on Louis. In today's game that's a BS play intentionally leaving his feet to hit him head high while he's looking the other way. Time to send him a message early in the next game and I won't mind the drive killing penalty.

I love the fact that the league is policing some of this behavior but I'm a big fan of the players on the field taking care of this kind of play.If I'm the OC I even game plan a few more TE and RB "chips" to make sure he gets the message that the play was dirty.

I love the fact that the league is policing some of this behavior but I'm a big fan of the players on the field taking care of this kind of play.If I'm the OC I even game plan a few more TE and RB "chips" to make sure he gets the message that the play was dirty.

That's why we miss Kreutz. He would educate Mr Webb on the nuances required to insure people think twice about cheap shotting our players...

The thing is, that's only frowned upon. It's not illegal. I don't know why the hell the OL isn't doing it to begin with!!

Inferior OL talent can be maximized when they dive at the knees of the DL. There is a reason the Denver Broncos had a string of nobodies run for 1000 yards, and it almost all stems from the fact that their OL cut blocked the DL on a consistent basis. That's what the Bears should do more of. Then add in the chip blocks, maybe some really low ones, and the DL starts to second-guess their all-out assault.

That's what infuriates me about Tice and this OL. They don't even try to maximize their matchup by putting the DL on their heels. Instead, the DL knows there is no danger, and they pin their ears back to rush with impunity.