NFL losing its mind

AZ54

Cutler flips a football at a defender and is fined $10000. No injury whatsoever there.

Jared Allen intentionally leaves his feet on an illegal blindside block and drives into the head of his opponent with his helmet, giving him a concussion and tearing his knee apart in the process. Punishment for this is only twice as much as flipping a football at someone: $21000.

Nonetheless I'm off to get my flight to Chicago and will be at Sunday's game against Seattle. Thankfully the forecast says this Arizonan will be in 60 degree weather.

Cutler flips a football at a defender and is fined $10000. No injury whatsoever there.

Jared Allen intentionally leaves his feet on an illegal blindside block and drives into the head of his opponent with his helmet, giving him a concussion and tearing his knee apart in the process. Punishment for this is only twice as much as flipping a football at someone: $21000.

Nonetheless I'm off to get my flight to Chicago and will be at Sunday's game against Seattle. Thankfully the forecast says this Arizonan will be in 60 degree weather.

Hypocrisy at its finest. Have a great time at the game.

Keep the up and 10 to 20 years from now the game will be relevant.

Have a great time at the game!

Peace :dabears