Davis and Hester

Connorbear

Yup. It's sad to see what's happened to Hester... Had he just been left well enough alone to return kicks...we'll never really know.

It is time to move on...

Kellen Davis should be cut tomorrow and no way in hell should we resign Devin. Both players really contribute nothing to this team.

Peace :dabears

I don't have the slightest idea what the Bears think they have in Kellen Davis. He should have been cut months ago when they found out he couldn't block or stay on his feet to catch a pass. Hester is and always has been a horrible receiver. I've said that from the beginning, and every year we get stupid articles from stupid people that think he's going to all of a sudden be this great receiver because of his ability to run routes in training camp where he's not going to get hit.

Kellen Davis should be cut tomorrow and no way in hell should we resign Devin. Both players really contribute nothing to this team.

I've said for a long long time that they are garbage and it is holding up. Two straight weeks where the Bears incompetence cost them big-time. 3 dropped td passes in 2 games and then Alshon slipping was very costly. Cutler had 1 pick (and really about 2 bad throws). He did his job.

I don't have the slightest idea what the Bears think they have in Kellen Davis. He should have been cut months ago when they found out he couldn't block or stay on his feet to catch a pass. Hester is and always has been a horrible receiver. I've said that from the beginning, and every year we get stupid articles from stupid people that think he's going to all of a sudden be this great receiver because of his ability to run routes in training camp where he's not going to get hit.

The other question is why they never realized he couldn't block or catch a pass before having to resign him.

I've said for a long long time that they are garbage and it is holding up. Two straight weeks where the Bears incompetence cost them big-time. 3 dropped td passes in 2 games and then Alshon slipping was very costly. Cutler had 1 pick (and really about 2 bad throws). He did his job.

He threw into double or triple coverage. He's been doing it constantly and it bit him in the butt twice this game. Jeffery may have been able to break it up if he didn't fall, but Cutler tried to force it. He gave the Vikings 7 points with his other int, while only driving for 7 points himself. He didn't do his job.

He threw into double or triple coverage. He's been doing it constantly and it bit him in the butt twice this game. Jeffery may have been able to break it up if he didn't fall, but Cutler tried to force it. He gave the Vikings 7 points with his other int, while only driving for 7 points himself. He didn't do his job.

What were you watching. Had Alshon not fallen its either a completion or an incomplete. Even the other pick, he threw to an open guy, just floated it (and that is on him). He made good, quick reads. Not much more he can do when they are dropping everything.

What? That throw to Jeffery would've been on the money. He had 1 on 1 and the safety was slow to get over there. If Jeffery stays on his feet, it's a gain of 15.

Jeffery and Hester also dropped TD's. Cutler did his job, but he can't run down the field and hand it to the receivers. They traded up and drafted Jeffery because he was a big receiver with good hands. So far, he's shown to be injury prone with shakey hands.

Cutler didn't play good, but he certainly didn't lose the game. The lack of execution from the "skill position" players was.

What? That throw to Jeffery would've been on the money. He had 1 on 1 and the safety was slow to get over there. If Jeffery stays on his feet, it's a gain of 15.

Jeffery and Hester also dropped TD's. Cutler did his job, but he can't run down the field and hand it to the receivers. They traded up and drafted Jeffery because he was a big receiver with good hands. So far, he's shown to be injury prone with shakey hands.

Cutler didn't play good, but he certainly didn't lose the game. The lack of execution from the "skill position" players was.

Jeffrey is a rookie. You expect some inconsistency from him. I only worry about the injuries with him.

The drop by Hester and the two from Davis are inexcusable.