Bears vs Packers

Bears4Ever_34

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God our defense sucks at keeping contain on quarterbacks. Everytime Rodgers is outside the pocket, he makes a big play. Horrendous defense on that drive.

Yeah, this game turned to crap really quick. Cutler's Interception and then another Rodger's TD.

Like the Packers plays said, "Jay will throw us the ball." Sure enough. I can't take much more of this futility from him against this team.

It's not cutlers fault, just ask him. He's honest. again he did not set his feet. If I was a coach I would tell my qb to pump it everytime he can before throwing. RUN THE BALL!!!!!!!!!

So it's completely out of the realm of possibilities that Hester ran the wrong route? I mean Hester is definitately known for his attention to detail and hi ability to think. But don't let me stop the Kyle Orton fan club from their calls of running the ball 90 percent of the time and allowing our fictitious mighty defense from winning this in a 7-0 grinder.

So it's completely out of the realm of possibilities that Hester ran the wrong route? I mean Hester is definitately known for his attention to detail and hi ability to think. But don't let me stop the Kyle Orton fan club from their calls of running the ball 90 percent of the time and allowing our fictitious mighty defense from winning this in a 7-0 grinder.

Impossible that that was the problem. He threw it to where Hester was, not where he was going. Hester would have had to come to a dead stop, stand there for a second or 2, and some how catch a stomach level ball with a defender on him.

This just in:

THE PACKERS ARE GOING TO RUN THE FREAKING SLANT!!!

How many damn years in a row do we have to watch the Lovie Smith defense give up the inside shoulder for an easy slant that inevitably extends a drive for GB?

Jamming of the line doesn't seem to be in our plans. Our CBs are too busy playing 6 to 7 yards off the line.

Nodding. (edit: about the philosophy...not the throw. That was almost certainly on Cutler, not Hester)

Sometimes it's as if people think that any time the Bears attempt to do something on offense it's a bad thing just because this is Chicago.

I would love to have a high powered offensive attach in Chicago. We haven't seen the Chicago offense really scare opponents since Crowton first came to town.

You watched the play, right????? Even if he ran the wrong route and was supposed to sit right there, you dont throw that ball with a DB planted there.

This just in:

THE PACKERS ARE GOING TO RUN THE FREAKING SLANT!!!

How many damn years in a row do we have to watch the Lovie Smith defense give up the inside shoulder for an easy slant that inevitably extends a drive for GB?

It's mind boggling. I've learn to just accept it. They always give inside position pre-snap, which in itself makes absolutely no sense when you know the throw to the outside is the tougher throw.. Go figure.

I guess they should never run curl routes then.

It is Jays fault. He should never throw to Hester unless he is very wide open and isn't required to think.

I saw it and it still sucks. And yes, only throw to him if he's wide open and isn't required to think. I hate the Puckers.