From PFW...

jason

From PFW's "Audibles" section, where they supposedly are getting inside, anonymous information from NFL Scouts, coaches, and front-office personnel, they pose the following thought:

"I'm surprised the Bears have not tried Carimi at left tackle. That's what he played at Wisconsin. Chris Williams looked better than Carimi at right tackle, and Williams had to bailed out from playing on the outside. He couldn't get it done at tackle or guard."

:blink: You mean draft players and play them in the position they know? :blink:

From PFW's "Audibles" section, where they supposedly are getting inside, anonymous information from NFL Scouts, coaches, and front-office personnel, they pose the following thought:

"I'm surprised the Bears have not tried Carimi at left tackle. That's what he played at Wisconsin. Chris Williams looked better than Carimi at right tackle, and Williams had to bailed out from playing on the outside. He couldn't get it done at tackle or guard."

:blink: You mean draft players and play them in the position they know? :blink:

But the coaching staff has Webb at LT and oozes soooo much potential.

I'm a die hard Badger fan, but Carimi looks like a bust to me.

But the coaching staff has Webb at LT and oozes soooo much potential.

I'm a die hard Badger fan, but Carimi looks like a bust to me.

He certainly didn't look great at RT, but I wonder how he'd look had he been put in the position he played most recently in college, and well enough for the Bears to draft him.