Could Marshall be more likable?

madlithuanian

He has pretty much shut anyone that didnt believe up.... Not one off the field incident since being here and has been a great teammate. He is putting up sick numbers. I thought Forte would benefit by him being on our team. Hasnt happened but most likely has to do with the oline. Who hasnt been screaming that the oline needs to be addressed???

Honest to god, Brandon, I like you a lot. You're a hell of a WR and you've done so much more than I expected. But, the last time the Bears ran their mouths against the Packers, they were beaten down by their defense. Cutler's "good luck" and now Marshall wants 1 on 1. If you watch him against GB back in week 2, he dropped a TD pass, and although they were playing 2-man, he wasn't even getting off Williams at the line.

And for the record, he furthered this by saying "I don't care if they hear; if you need talk to get you fired up, you're in the wrong business" or something along those lines. Really? Because I'm pretty sure THEIR talk is what made you say these things.

He has pretty much shut anyone that didnt believe up.... Not one off the field incident since being here and has been a great teammate. He is putting up sick numbers. I thought Forte would benefit by him being on our team. Hasnt happened but most likely has to do with the oline. Who hasnt been screaming that the oline needs to be addressed???

Alaskan doesn't think the OL is bad.

Honest to god, Brandon, I like you a lot. You're a hell of a WR and you've done so much more than I expected. But, the last time the Bears ran their mouths against the Packers, they were beaten down by their defense. Cutler's "good luck" and now Marshall wants 1 on 1. If you watch him against GB back in week 2, he dropped a TD pass, and although they were playing 2-man, he wasn't even getting off Williams at the line.

And for the record, he furthered this by saying "I don't care if they hear; if you need talk to get you fired up, you're in the wrong business" or something along those lines. Really? Because I'm pretty sure THEIR talk is what made you say these things.

Alaskan doesn't think the OL is bad.

There will always be one, and every game it's not mentioned there are more who revise their memories.

I agree. Beast is still one of my favorite players (was before coming to Chicago), but he should have waited until after the game and see how he fared before jaw jacking.

Also- why would any team EVER cover him 1 on 1. We all know they won't and it is almost a big time for chance for AJ to have a monster game as he'll see one on one coverage with very little help.

Glad he did that, he is calling out his fellow team mates to get fired up. Brandon just punched them in there mouth and on Sunday they are coming to fight. His teammates can either show up or hide.

Who care's if its bulletin board material, this is entertainment! WWF at its finest and just part of the NFL storyline at being the most watched sport.