GoodBye

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor

bring in a college coach who has a fukkin clue and a will to change if his scheme isn't working.... Under Lovie SMith

Bears have not drafted a starting:

LineBacker, OT, or Cornerback, and our safeties are a joke

He needs to go. CLearly Tice isn't the answer and you can't let him hire another OC. It sucks cause I really have no problem with Lovie but at some point a change has to be made. Lovie had opportunity after opportunity to hire the right OC and failed miserably in his task. And the most recent search ended up being a complete failure. The Bears offense does so many stupid things that cost drives. Its pathetic. And despite the bad line, for once, it isn't due to talent. This offense has playmakers. It has some pieces of crap too (see Hester, Devin and Davis, Kellen) plus most of the oline.

I'd fire Lovie tomorrow, promote Marinelli to HC and Bates to OC for the rest of the season and see what happens.

This mess of an offensive line goes beyond Jerry Angelo...Mike Tice and Lovie have vouched for this unit for years and they should lose their jobs over it.

Darryl Drake should also be fired immediately. He's claimed Hester to be a #1 WR for years and has stated he'd put his job on it....well don't the let the door hit you on the way out.

bring in a college coach who has a fukkin clue and a will to change if his scheme isn't working.... Under Lovie SMith

Bears have not drafted a starting:

LineBacker, OT, or Cornerback, and our safeties are a joke

I agree Lovie has to go but no way in hell do you hire a college coach. Sabin, Spurrier, Butch Davis, Petrinos, etc. - all of the fail on the next level.

Peace :dabears

I'm glad there appears to be a near 100% consensus. Lovie Smith absolutely has to go. Let's start a "Reasons Lovie Smith should be fired" string. Shouldn't be hard to get to 20 items pretty quickly. Here's an easy five.

1. Bad talent evaluator

2. Atrocious in-game coach

3. Blindly loyal to underperforming subordinate coaches

4. No player control over poor decisions made by subordinate coaches

5. Spineless offenses almost the entire time he's been in Chicago

I'm glad there appears to be a near 100% consensus. Lovie Smith absolutely has to go. Let's start a "Reasons Lovie Smith should be fired" string. Shouldn't be hard to get to 20 items pretty quickly. Here's an easy five.

1. Bad talent evaluator

2. Atrocious in-game coach

3. Blindly loyal to underperforming subordinate coaches

4. No player control over poor decisions made by subordinate coaches

5. Spineless offenses almost the entire time he's been in Chicago

1. bad clock management

2. bad use of the challenge flag

3. he's hired 4 offensive coordinators (who gets that opportunity?)

4. blind loyalty to crappy players from his past (Pace, Archuletta)

5. 0-7 in December the last 2 seasons

Add:

1. Failing on promise to beat the Packers

2. Failure to reign in coordinators until the game is over

3. Not having his players ready to play

4. Desiring athletes instead of football players

5. Pressure on GM to draft D needs in lieu of O

1. bad clock management

2. bad use of the challenge flag

3. he's hired 4 offensive coordinators (who gets that opportunity?)

4. blind loyalty to crappy players from his past (Pace, Archuletta)

5. 0-7 in December the last 2 seasons

Add:

1. Failing on promise to beat the Packers

2. Failure to reign in coordinators until the game is over

3. Not having his players ready to play

4. Desiring athletes instead of football players

5. Pressure on GM to draft D needs in lieu of O

6. Letting Cutler act like a baby and blaming others. After a bad outing i see Brady,brees,mannings throwing on the sideline talking to others,etc. but Cutler sits and acts like nothing is his fault.

6. Letting Cutler act like a baby and blaming others. After a bad outing i see Brady,brees,mannings throwing on the sideline talking to others,etc. but Cutler sits and acts like nothing is his fault.

So we need 4 more to make the predicted 20...

17. Treating the fans like morons in the press.

18. Making training camp "Club Med"

19. 54% win percentage for career. How many coaches have lasted that long with that?

20. "Rex Grossman is our quarterback". :headbang

21. Going for it on 4th down. Saying it was a mistake. Then saying he'd do it again.

So we need 4 more to make the predicted 20...

17. Treating the fans like morons in the press.

18. Making training camp "Club Med"

19. 54% win percentage for career. How many coaches have lasted that long with that?

20. "Rex Grossman is our quarterback". :headbang

21. Going for it on 4th down. Saying it was a mistake. Then saying he'd do it again.

22. This quote... "Realize what the score is, we lost to them again, but for us, yesterday’s game was a must game for the NFC North championship,” Smith said. “Besides that it wasn’t a must game as far as what can happen with our season. This week we’re to that must game, I mean the tournament has begun for us, so it’s about Arizona as soon as the players get a chance to watch the video. We have to find a way to get to 10-6 and see what happens.”

He doesn't even realize how important that GB game was. It WAS must win. Now we are NOT in control of our playoff destiny. We ARE dependant on winning out and losses by teams ahead of us. What an asshole...

Forgot that one for a minute!

22. This quote... "Realize what the score is, we lost to them again, but for us, yesterday’s game was a must game for the NFC North championship,” Smith said. “Besides that it wasn’t a must game as far as what can happen with our season. This week we’re to that must game, I mean the tournament has begun for us, so it’s about Arizona as soon as the players get a chance to watch the video. We have to find a way to get to 10-6 and see what happens.”

He doesn't even realize how important that GB game was. It WAS must win. Now we are NOT in control of our playoff destiny. We ARE dependant on winning out and losses by teams ahead of us. What an asshole...