27. SF 10-4-1*

28. NE 11-4*

29. GB 11-4*

30. DEN 12-3*

31. HOU 12-3*

32. ATL 13-2*

*-Clinched playoff spot

^-Projected playoff spot

Assuming we don't make the playoffs, it looks like we will be picking between 18-20 which is exactly where we picked last year (19). I hate this position, just good enough not to get elite talent, and just bad enough to not make the playoffs.

18. CHI 8-6

Assuming we don't make the playoffs, it looks like we will be picking between 18-20 which is exactly where we picked last year (19). I hate this position, just good enough not to get elite talent, and just bad enough to not make the playoffs.

Exactly. Typical Lovie.

Watch, next week the Bears will officially be removed from the playoffs, and they'll win the very last game of the season while playing all of their starters. Same as the last two, damn years.

They need 2 tackles, so signing and drafting wouldn't be a bad thing.

No way they sign one of the super 6 and go and take one in round 1. I think they'll sign a LT and draft an OG in round 2. This will leave a battle of Webb vs Carimi at RT. Although, I believe they SHOULD take a RT in round 4 or 5.

Exactly. Typical Lovie.

Watch, next week the Bears will officially be removed from the playoffs, and they'll win the very last game of the season while playing all of their starters. Same as the last two, damn years.

Yeah, then he'll throw some assistant coaches under the bus and somehow save his job. I already want to vomit.

No way they sign one of the super 6 and go and take one in round 1. I think they'll sign a LT and draft an OG in round 2. This will leave a battle of Webb vs Carimi at RT. Although, I believe they SHOULD take a RT in round 4 or 5.

If we do sign a legit LT, we still need to throw a high pick at OL. It is that bad.

Guest TerraTor
Exactly. Typical Lovie.

very few players on this team are starters

Sounds like the perfect Bears plan!

Last year was bad enough, we could've picked 14, but that one win dropped us to 19. At least this year we are pretty much locked into 17-21.

I am just torn over a 10-6 playoff Wild Card only to lose the first game and have the staff return next year or an 8-8 season where the staff is fired.

I'm just waiting to see how it plays out. Until we see the results these next one or two weeks, I'm really on hold. My gut tells me we miss the playoffs and the decision is easy...

Last year was bad enough, we could've picked 14, but that one win dropped us to 19. At least this year we are pretty much locked into 17-21.

I am just torn over a 10-6 playoff Wild Card only to lose the first game and have the staff return next year or an 8-8 season where the staff is fired.

Bears are getting healthy..they need the Packers to win (and obviously to take care of business) but this weeks team was different defensively having Jennings back and next week it should have Melton back which should really put the pass rush back to where it was earlier in the year. Offensively I don't know what to say...every week I think they'll finally start to click with the timing, etc, but it seems like Jay and some of the wideouts just aren't on the same page (they drop it half the time on big plays and he misses half the time on big plays).

For the record. It pisses me off to think anyone would want us to lose in order to fire Lovie and/or get a better draft pick. IMO - Lovie needs a playoff win to keep his job. I hope we win next week, then play our playoff match in GB. That will be the perfect game to decide Lovie's fate. Beat GB or pack your office. The later we pick the better. I'm with Herm Edwards, "hello!".