We need a LT and a RT too so who do you pick?

Wesson44

1. Luke Joeckel - Texas A&M - Jr - 6'6" 310 lbs (No. 1 overall)

2. Jake Matthews - Texas A&M - Jr - 6'5" 305 lbs (No. 5)

3. Taylor Lewan - Michigan - rJr - 6'7" 310 lbs (No. 11)

4. Dallas Thomas - Tennessee - rSr - 6'5" 310 lbs (No. 22)

5. Eric Fisher - Central Michigan - Sr - 6'7" 305 lbs (No. 28)

6. Lane Johnson - Oklahoma - Sr - 6'6" 303 lbs (No. 53)

7. D.J. Fluker - Alabama - rJr - 6'6" 335 lbs (No. 58)

8. Oday Aboushi - Virginia - Sr - 6'6" 310 lbs (No. 71)

9. Cyril Richardson - Baylor - rJr - 6'5" 335 lbs (No. 84)

10. Kyle Long - Oregon - Sr - 6'7" 312 lbs (No. 88)

11. Brennan Williams - North Carolina - Sr - 6'7" 315 lbs (No. 91)

12. Brian Winters - Kent State - Sr - 6'5" 310 lbs (No. 131)

13. Rick Wagner - Wisconsin - rSr - 6'6" 318 lbs (No. 151)

14. Xavier Nixon - Florida - Sr - 6'5" 314 lbs (No. 163)

15. Oscar Johnson - Louisiana Tech - Sr - 6'6" 330 lbs (No. 178)

16. John Wetzel - Boston College - Sr - 6'7" 308 lbs (No. 209)

17. Nick Becton - Virginia Tech - rSr - 6'6" 318 lbs (No. 220)

18. Manase Foketi - West Texas A&M - rSr - 6'5" 320 lbs (No. 224)

19. Alex Hurst - LSU - rSr - 6'6" 332 lbs (No. 237)

20. Matt Summers-Gavin - California - rSr - 6'4" 300 lbs (No. 263)

21. Mark Jackson - Glenville State - rSr - 6'5" 332 lbs (No. 272)

22. Tanner Hawkinson - Kansas - rSr - 6'5" 300 lbs (No. 278)

23. David Quessenberry - San Jose State - rSr - 6'5" 295 lbs (No. 282)

Fisher in round 1, Aboushi or Fluker in round 2 (Lewan, Joeckel, and Matthews will all probably not be available).

-If they sign one of the top 6 FA OT's, then I take Alec Ogletree (MLB) and take either Fluker or Aboushi in round 2.

-If they sign a G, I take Fisher or Ogletree and then Aboushi or Fluker in round 2.

-If they sign neither a OT or G, I trade down and with my first 2 picks, I take the best T then G available (Larry Warford, Alvin Bailey).

FWIW, Kyle Long is an interesting one in round 4 if he's available, but I'm afraid his bloodlines might even sneak him into round 2.

Fisher in round 1, Aboushi or Fluker in round 2 (Lewan, Joeckel, and Matthews will all probably not be available).

-If they sign one of the top 6 FA OT's, then I take Alec Ogletree (MLB) and take either Fluker or Aboushi in round 2.

-If they sign a G, I take Fisher or Ogletree and then Aboushi or Fluker in round 2.

-If they sign neither a OT or G, I trade down and with my first 2 picks, I take the best T then G available (Larry Warford, Alvin Bailey).

FWIW, Kyle Long is an interesting one in round 4 if he's available, but I'm afraid his bloodlines might even sneak him into round 2.

That's about the way I hope things go. I like Ogletree because he's an Urlacher esque converted safety playing middle linebacker. Though nowhere near Urlacher's freakish athleticism. I think he'll be one of those guys that fly up the draft board because of his rare skill-set as a LB. He'll need to bulk up a bit though. He'd be the perfect replacement, if there are any replacements for Brian.

They definitely need to sign a tackle via free agency, and then if they're lucky, maybe take Fluker in the 2nd. They say he's capable of playing all over, and has the ability to play in whatever scheme, man or zone. I'm not generally a fan of taking guards in the 1st round, but Warmack is another interesting prospect you have to at least think about if you're the Bears.

That's about the way I hope things go. I like Ogletree because he's an Urlacher esque converted safety playing middle linebacker. Though nowhere near Urlacher's freakish athleticism. I think he'll be one of those guys that fly up the draft board because of his rare skill-set as a LB. He'll need to bulk up a bit though. He'd be the perfect replacement, if there are any replacements for Brian.

They definitely need to sign a tackle via free agency, and then if they're lucky, maybe take Fluker in the 2nd. They say he's capable of playing all over, and has the ability to play in whatever scheme, man or zone. I'm not generally a fan of taking guards in the 1st round, but Warmack is another interesting prospect you have to at least think about if you're the Bears.

You don't think Ogletree is as athletic as Urlacher? Most people say he might be the most athletic player in this draft.

Yes, I agree on Warmack. If they sign one of Beatty/Long/Clady/Bushrod/Vollmer/Albert and no OG, Warmack is a safe pick.

You don't think Ogletree is as athletic as Urlacher? Most people say he might be the most athletic player in this draft.

Yes, I agree on Warmack. If they sign one of Beatty/Long/Clady/Bushrod/Vollmer/Albert and no OG, Warmack is a safe pick.

Who do you pick if Warmack and Ogletree are there at 19-20? I know it is somewhat dependent on who we get in FA, but it would hard not to select Ogletree as the heir apparent to Urlacher. I know the OLine is horrible, but in terms of value, MLB seems to be a more important position than OG. Now if a OT fell to us at that slot, it would be an easy pick.

I just don't want any DL selected.

Who do you pick if Warmack and Ogletree are there at 19-20? I know it is somewhat dependent on who we get in FA, but it would hard not to select Ogletree as the heir apparent to Urlacher. I know the OLine is horrible, but in terms of value, MLB seems to be a more important position than OG. Now if a OT fell to us at that slot, it would be an easy pick.

I just don't want any DL selected.

Yeah, it depends. If they sign a LT in FA, I take Ogletree. You can get an OG in round 2 or 4 that can start week 1.

Honestly, almost any of the selections would be fine with me. I wouldn't mind seeing Bama, Bama, Bama as far as OL goes. Just get this shit over with and solidify the OL for 10 years.

1 - Chance Warmack (10 year starting OG)

2 - DJ Fluker (I've seen more than one projection with him as a 2nd rounder)

3 - Barrett Jones (If this requires a late 2nd rounder, so be it.)

Not only would this provide three starters, Barrett Jones would have flexibility and could replace Garza when he retires. Not only that, but it would be three players with instant chemistry.

And the crazy thing is, starting three rookies like that would be better than the guys playing now. (I know this is never going to happen)

Urlacher was bigger and faster than Ogletree coming out of college. Though Urlacher may have been the most athletically gifted inside linebacker of all time, so that's not the worst thing in the world for Ogletree. I think he's going to be a stud, and if the Bears have a shot at him, they should go after him.

Honestly, almost any of the selections would be fine with me. I wouldn't mind seeing Bama, Bama, Bama as far as OL goes. Just get this shit over with and solidify the OL for 10 years.

1 - Chance Warmack (10 year starting OG)

2 - DJ Fluker (I've seen more than one projection with him as a 2nd rounder)

3 - Barrett Jones (If this requires a late 2nd rounder, so be it.)

Not only would this provide three starters, Barrett Jones would have flexibility and could replace Garza when he retires. Not only that, but it would be three players with instant chemistry.

And the crazy thing is, starting three rookies like that would be better than the guys playing now. (I know this is never going to happen)

If Barrett Jones falls to round 3, I'll s*** and eat it.