Congrats Brandon

adam

Tillman has turned out to be one of the best DB's in Bears' history. I'm thankful to have gotten the chance to see him play.

As for Marshall, he has proven to be a great person and an even better football player. Someone, quickly send the Dolphins a Christmas card, thanking them for giving us a top 3 NFL WR for two draft picks.

Tillman has turned out to be one of the best DB's in Bears' history. I'm thankful to have gotten the chance to see him play.

As for Marshall, he has proven to be a great person and an even better football player. Someone, quickly send the Dolphins a Christmas card, thanking them for giving us a top 3 NFL WR for two draft picks.

Congrats to Marshall and Peanut, Marshall has been unbelievable and a good pickup with none of the character issues coming to light which were somewhat concerning.

Peanut has been a great Chicago Bear, through and through. What a great face for the franchise!

Guest TerraTor

HA!

It's a weird thing for me. This season it's been like "so that's what it's like to have a blue chip WR on your favorite NFL team."

Often, I can tell when it's Marshall who has caught a pass without even seeing his jersey number yet because of his body language...namely, the athleticism and decisiveness with which he competes for and secures catches.