All In!...

Mongo3451

Gents, I know we all feel this team has underachieved, but we can finish 10-6 and make the playoffs. Unless you are New England, that's a good thing! We are getting some guys back on O and D, so maybe we can make a run if the stars align. I've seen more improbable teams make it to the SuperBowl. Why not us? Time to Bear Down! We can draft and fire Lovie later... :cheers

Gents, I know we all feel this team has underachieved, but we can finish 10-6 and make the playoffs. Unless you are New England, that's a good thing! We are getting some guys back on O and D, so maybe we can make a run if the stars align. I've seen more improbable teams make it to the SuperBowl. Why not us? Time to Bear Down! We can draft and fire Lovie later... :cheers

Love your positivity but if we get in we are going to San. Fran (unless they lose to Arizona next week which is highly, highly unlikely). We absolutely suck in Frisco.

Peace :dabears

Love your positivity but if we get in we are going to San. Fran (unless they lose to Arizona next week which is highly, highly unlikely). We absolutely suck in Frisco.

Peace :dabears

They beat our ass so badly, they may just underestimate us. Any given Sunday. Just sayin', a couple plays here and there can make a huge difference.

I'm not as high on this team as I was 7 weeks ago. But, we have experience and playmakers scattered throughout the 3 phases. I'm not giving up until it's over. Are you in?

They beat our ass so badly, they may just underestimate us. Any given Sunday. Just sayin', a couple plays here and there can make a huge difference.

I'm not as high on this team as I was 7 weeks ago. But, we have experience and playmakers scattered throughout the 3 phases. I'm not giving up until it's over. Are you in?

Well played sir. Nicely put. I'm in. :bringit

Well played sir. Nicely put. I'm in. :bringit

I'm in. Lets win, hope the Pack win, and then if everything works out we play San Fran. Kaperneck has had 3 bad games this year (of his 6 or 7 he's played in). That was 2 against the Rams and this past game against the Seahawks. Additionally, he wasn't all that great in a big win over the Saints (the defense was). My biggest issue with this team is turnovers and the complete inabiltiy to make plays on offense (and the stupid offensive penalties).

Defense looked much better with Jennings back (and Hayden in the nickel spot).

We will just get our asses handed to us by GB and SF again if we get in. I don't know why anyone would actually want to watch that. I only want us to make the postseason if Lovie Smith is fired regardless. If he gets to stay, then I don't want any part of the playoffs. Of course I have no way of knowing this until after the fact, I'm going to have to hope for a Detroit win to make it tougher for him to keep his job.

We will just get our asses handed to us by GB and SF again if we get in. I don't know why anyone would actually want to watch that. I only want us to make the postseason if Lovie Smith is fired regardless. If he gets to stay, then I don't want any part of the playoffs. Of course I have no way of knowing this until after the fact, I'm going to have to hope for a Detroit win to make it tougher for him to keep his job.

With the Bears defense, if they ever got their heads in the game, they could win against any team in the playoffs, esp. now that they're getting a little healthier. But yeah...I woulnd't put money on them to win either of those games.

Absolutely my thoughts, let's face it we are not up to the task this year so better draft picks and improved chances of Lovie and Co getting the axe are a much better option than getting embarrassed in the playoffs.

It's all set up for Smith's guys to win one for him.

I'm in.

Crazy things can happen in the dance... I'm not betting my house on it, but we'll see where the ride takes us.

I'm in, but I hope the Bears win because one DL player has a monster game, takes out Stafford early, and the Lions still move the ball at will...but stalling in the red zone when they move too far.

As a result, they have to punt to Hester about ten times, and he takes one or two to the house (I know, unlikely this year).

Then the offense does, well, pretty much what it has done all year.

That way it's a win, but Lovie still looks bad.

I'm in, but I hope the Bears win because one DL player has a monster game, takes out Stafford early, and the Lions still move the ball at will...but stalling in the red zone when they move too far.

As a result, they have to punt to Hester about ten times, and he takes one or two to the house (I know, unlikely this year).

Then the offense does, well, pretty much what it has done all year.

That way it's a win, but Lovie still looks bad.

I was hoping for one or the other, but both resulting in a win. Either we destroy Detroit, and Cutler finally puts together a monster game, or we win a low scoring horrible looking game where we win because Detroit is Detroit.