Chicago (9-6) at Detroit (4-10), Sunday 12:00 pm

adam

I really don't think a Cutler injury would cause a 7 game swing. Most games are won by the D and not by his near lowest in the league ran offense.

Did you watch the team this year under campbell? Or last year under Hanie? This team was 7-3 before Cutler got hurt last year, and couldn't even come close to winning a game without him until the final game that didn't count. I don't know who the backup will be next year, but if Cutler were to miss 1/2 the season, I have very little confidence in them winning a game without him.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you watch the team this year under campbell? Or last year under Hanie? This team was 7-3 before Cutler got hurt last year, and couldn't even come close to winning a game without him until the final game that didn't count. I don't know who the backup will be next year, but if Cutler were to miss 1/2 the season, I have very little confidence in them winning a game without him.

Cutler gets very little credit, and this offense would be much worse without him.

Yea, I saw Campbell play and Hanie. Hanie should never been the main back up. That's why Campbell was brought in. Campbell looked bad against the Texans coming off cold in a game that Cutler looked really bad. He got destroyed against San Fransisco in the worst game the offensive line played this year. That game was lost if Jay had played. He came in the Vikings game and looked better than Cutler, by spreading it around.

I'm not saying That Campbell is better, I'm saying he isn't 7 games worse than Cutler.

Yea, I saw Campbell play and Hanie. Hanie should never been the main back up. That's why Campbell was brought in. Campbell looked bad against the Texans coming off cold in a game that Cutler looked really bad. He got destroyed against San Fransisco in the worst game the offensive line played this year. That game was lost if Jay had played. He came in the Vikings game and looked better than Cutler, by spreading it around.

I'm not saying That Campbell is better, I'm saying he isn't 7 games worse than Cutler.

Oh, Campbell couldn't play because it was cold out?

Technically, Cutler threw 2 picks vs Houston, but one was after the concussion.