2013 Schedule

adam

2013 Schedule

HOME

GB, MIN, DET, DAL, NYG, BAL, CIN, (NO, TB, or CAR*)

AWAY

GB, MIN, DET, PHI, WAS, CLE, PIT, (SD or OAK*)

*Opponent decided by final standings

To me this seems like an incredibly tough schedule. The NFC East and AFC North are both tough divisions top to bottom. If we make the playoffs, we will get NO and SD more than likely. If we don't, then we will get TB/CAR and OAK. Either way we are not going to have a bunch of easy teams to beat up on next year.

The last road opponent is wrong. The final 2 opponents are always NFC teams. Every NFC team plays only 4 AFC teams annually. The final road opponent will be from the NFC West, so either Seattle or St Louis. Right direction, wrong conference.

The good news is the other 3 teams in the division will have the same schedule, with the exception of the final road and home opponents and the fact that while the Bears get Baltimore at home, two of the three NFC North teams will have to go to Baltimore. Same with Cincinnati, Dallas, and the Giants.

The good news is the other 3 teams in the division will have the same schedule, with the exception of the final road and home opponents and the fact that while the Bears get Baltimore at home, two of the three NFC North teams will have to go to Baltimore. Same with Cincinnati, Dallas, and the Giants.

Good point. It looks like we got the home game on the tougher opponents.

The last road opponent is wrong. The final 2 opponents are always NFC teams. Every NFC team plays only 4 AFC teams annually. The final road opponent will be from the NFC West, so either Seattle or St Louis. Right direction, wrong conference.

You are correct, I don't know where I got AFC from.

We have basically the same schedule as Detroit besides for those last 2 games. We play the same home and away teams. GB and MIN are the exact opposite. GB and MIN gets PHI, WAS, CLE, and PIT at home, and have to go to DAL, NYG, BAL, and CIN. GB will more than likely get ATL and SF as well. So they will have a brutal schedule.

Now that 2012 has left us a game short of the playoffs at 10-6.....2013 is rolling around with the teams we play this year. We have a better test this year playing the NFC East and the AFC North and throw in the Rams and Saints. I will say with the players we have and a few we are going to get we will be right back at least at 10-6 for 2013.

Home: Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, New Orleans Saints, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals

Away: Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, St. Louis Rams, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers

Bold = our wins

Now that 2012 has left us a game short of the playoffs at 10-6.....2013 is rolling around with the teams we play this year. We have a better test this year playing the NFC East and the AFC North and throw in the Rams and Saints. I will say with the players we have and a few we are going to get we will be right back at least at 10-6 for 2013.

Home: Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, New Orleans Saints, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals

Away: Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, St. Louis Rams, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers

Bold = our wins

We are all of a sudden going to go 5-1 in the Division? We will be lucky to get to 4-2.

As I said before, that is a tough schedule outside of the Division, I am hoping for a 4-2 Division record and 6-4 non-Division record for another 10-6 finish. The 6 non-division wins would be PHI, STL, CLE, DAL, NO, and CIN, same as Wesson.

For the Division, it is a crapshoot, I see us splitting with Minnesota, sweeping Detroit, and hopefully splitting with GB, but I can see them sweeping us (again), making us finish 9-7.

We are all of a sudden going to go 5-1 in the Division? We will be lucky to get to 4-2.

As I said before, that is a tough schedule outside of the Division, I am hoping for a 4-2 Division record and 6-4 non-Division record for another 10-6 finish. The 6 non-division wins would be PHI, STL, CLE, DAL, NO, and CIN, same as Wesson.

For the Division, it is a crapshoot, I see us splitting with Minnesota, sweeping Detroit, and hopefully splitting with GB, but I can see them sweeping us (again), making us finish 9-7.

I say we sweep both the Lions and Vikings and split with GB....hopefully they loose Greg Jenning to FA