Lot's of booing

Connorbear

Love how u call him Brian. One of the very players on this team who is worth a dam

You want me to call him Mr. Urlacher????

He was a great player in his prime. He is now way past that. He felt the need to say that our fans boo more than other fans. I guess he doesn't watch much football outside of Chicago.

Peace :dabears

You want me to call him Mr. Urlacher????

He was a great player in his prime. He is now way past that. He felt the need to say that our fans boo more than other fans. I guess he doesn't watch much football outside of Chicago.

I don't know about way past his prime, but he's certainly not the speed-demon, tackling-machine he once was.

Love how u call him Brian. One of the very players on this team who is worth a dam

Mediocre on the field at this point...almost always a semi jackass (at a minimum) off the field. Was a great player in his day and as far as I'm concerned his time has come and gone and next year Bears should move on. Briggs is the new face of the linebacking corps.

Mediocre on the field at this point...almost always a semi jackass (at a minimum) off the field. Was a great player in his day and as far as I'm concerned his time has come and gone and next year Bears should move on. Briggs is the new face of the linebacking corps.

If I were Urlacher, I would sign with New England or another top level franchise so I had a better chance to win a SB (see Junior Seau and Rodney Harrison). He has made all the money his family will ever need. Now its time to get the ring.

Wonder if Brian heard the crowd in Arizona booing their team or saw the replay of Pittsburgh being booed off Heinz Field??? Just curious since he believes no one boos their team like Bear fans.

peace :dabears

New England fans boo if they go more than a couple series without scoring a TD. Just the way it is and Url need not worry about it.

If I were Urlacher, I would sign with New England or another top level franchise so I had a better chance to win a SB (see Junior Seau and Rodney Harrison). He has made all the money his family will ever need. Now its time to get the ring.

The sad thing is, your post makes complete sense.