Bears sign Nolan

Connorbear

Think deeper please. We draft safeties every year, yet he was deemed expendable by our genius, etc...

Oh that is a given, but Manning turned down a 3-year deal and signed a 4-year one with the Texans. He was a Cap Casualty, that happens sometimes. With Peppers, Urlacher, Briggs, and Tillman, we could not afford to keep him. Also, no one expected Chris Harris to burn out so quick after 2010.

Guest TerraTor
Conte is probably out for the year.

Good he is garbage. Another prototype Lovie Smith defensive pick

Conte, Hardin, Wright, Bowman, Moore, Graham.. and not one starting LB

Good he is garbage. Another prototype Lovie Smith defensive pick

Conte, Hardin, Wright, Bowman, Moore, Graham.. and not one starting LB

Are you bitching about Major Wright?

And really, Hardin? You're ripping Lovie for taking him (when it was actually Emery, yet if it was Angelo, you'd be blaming him) and then him hurting his neck. Yeah, how dare they take a guy who 5 months later was going to suffer a freak neck injury. They need to hire a team psychic apparently.

I haven't been a fan of either starting safety on the Bears for various reasons, but since Conte and Wright started playing next to each other, they have definitely given some stability to the position. I think Major Wright is sort of a dumb ass, and I still haven't forgiven him for getting Urlacher injured last year. Both guys always seem to have nagging injuries every year that causes them to miss time, though it's been Conte more so lately.

I haven't been a fan of either starting safety on the Bears for various reasons, but since Conte and Wright started playing next to each other, they have definitely given some stability to the position. I think Major Wright is sort of a dumb ass, and I still haven't forgiven him for getting Urlacher injured last year. Both guys always seem to have nagging injuries every year that causes them to miss time, though it's been Conte more so lately.

Wright has been so much more under control this year, though. Yeah, Wright hurting Urlacher was stupid, but it wasn't intentional. Also, as jason always brings up, those guys had no business playing in that game.

Wright > Conte

It seems as though Safety is a tough place to play. The last of note, Mike Brown, was always hurt too. And when one of the current ones (Wright or Conte) are hurt Stelz will come in but eventually get hurt too. Is there a correlation or more a coincidence? I do see some resemblance to how Conte plays how Fencik did when he was in Chicago. Maybe "laying wood" on people wears on you after awhile?

Guest TerraTor
Are you bitching about Major Wright?

And really, Hardin? You're ripping Lovie for taking him (when it was actually Emery, yet if it was Angelo, you'd be blaming him) and then him hurting his neck. Yeah, how dare they take a guy who 5 months later was going to suffer a freak neck injury. They need to hire a team psychic apparently.

Conte.

Hardin didnt play for an entire year and wasnt even a S. He has a Lovie smith pick written all over. I am now convinced Smith makes all picks besides Rd 2

Just look at history

I still blame Lovie for Urlacher's injury. If he weren't running 30 yes back from the LOS then it would never be an issue.

Conte.

Hardin didnt play for an entire year and wasnt even a S. He has a Lovie smith pick written all over. I am now convinced Smith makes all picks besides Rd 2

Just look at history

No, you put Wright on your list of bad picks, so don't try to say you weren't referring to him.

Hardin was drafted to play DB. I think he's probably a bigger CB in the NFL. Give him a break; he hurt his neck. How is that anyone's fault?

Openings doesnt matter. They havent drafted a LB in better half of a decade

Why would you draft LB's if you have great ones?