AND THAT IS AN UGLY CHICAGO BEARS WINNER!!!

adam

At least some of the other players showed up. Bennett over 100 yards, Forte over 100 yards, Cutler with no picks.

Does Lovie keep his job? He now needs a Vikings loss.

You bet he does. Another year stuck in mediocrity without an offense looks to be on the horizon. I'M SO HAPPY WE WON TODAY.. Can you tell how excited I am?! :angry:

I can't see him keeping his job if Minnesota wins. 10-6 just gives us the worst draft position for non-playoff teams. If that happens, Lovie needs to bring a bus, take his staff, Hester and Davis with him.

Also, no 2,000 yards for Megatron - denied!

At least some of the other players showed up. Bennett over 100 yards, Forte over 100 yards, Cutler with no picks.

Does Lovie keep his job? He now needs a Vikings loss.

I think he keeps his job irregardless. All I know is it sickens me how many points the Bears leave out on the field each week cause of in execution. Whether it is drops or ruining momentum with penalties or an inability to get plays in, its just pathetic.

Dave Wannstedt got fired after going 10-6 in his last full season. And he had been averaging over 10 wins per season and had made the playoffs twice in his past 4 years. Of course it took going 1-8 midway through the very next season, which hopefully we won't have to endure here in Chicago.

I think he keeps his job irregardless. All I know is it sickens me how many points the Bears leave out on the field each week cause of in execution. Whether it is drops or ruining momentum with penalties or an inability to get plays in, its just pathetic.

This 100 percent

Peace :dabears .