The choice for HC that would leave you Po'd

lemonej

Seriously, Mike Tice? Are we doing real candidates or just random guys who suck? If it's the latter, I'll say John Schoop. Tice is getting no consideration for the job. He'll be lucky to have ANY job in the whole NFL next year.

The realistic options that would probably piss me off is Armstrong, Trestman, or Decamillas.

Out of all the candidates that have been reported to the Bears, the ones that would upset me the most would be both of the special teams guys. I understand the theory behind why ST coaches should get more looks at head jobs, because they're the only coaches who work with everyone on the field, but seriously.. come on. Don't piddle fart around with this job and hand it to the guy who's never orchestrated an offense before.

I don't want the Marrone guy, or Trestman. Arians and Carmichael would receive a "meh" reaction from me, but wouldn't be as upset as I would be with Armstrong and Decamillas or whatever his name is. McCoy, Shanahan are still at the top of my list, followed by Brian Kelly.

From the list of real potential coaches, I'd tend to agree with most the guys that are ST coaches. We have Toub...probalby the best in the league, and if we're not interviewing him, why anyone else?

Everyone else has an upside and downside...I just assume we will be getting an offensive mind.

For me its Mike Tice ,how about you guys?

Seriously, Mike Tice? Are we doing real candidates or just random guys who suck? If it's the latter, I'll say John Schoop. Tice is getting no consideration for the job. He'll be lucky to have ANY job in the whole NFL next year.

The realistic options that would probably piss me off is Armstrong, Trestman, or Decamillas.

Totally agree

I dont care if he is an asshole, but what about his resume that makes him a bad choice?

He won with a team that's biggest strength was it's defense. A defense built and developed by the guy who was there before him.

How many playoff games did he win after that super bowl? None. Overrated, one hit wonder of a coach.

He won with a team that's biggest strength was it's defense. A defense built and developed by the guy who was there before him.

How many playoff games did he win after that super bowl? None. Overrated, one hit wonder of a coach.

I think I am not on the same page as you, I thought because I stated McCoy you were refering to him, havent figured out who you talking about.

I could live with Arians, but my preference now is to get a young up and comer, so he can grow with the team and be here for the next, hopefully, 8-10 years. I like Arian's offense, but I just like McCoy and Shanahan a little more.

My favorite at this point is McCoy. Jason LaConfora said out of all teams to interview him that we got the most time with him. 4 hrs. Most othersonly getting 2-3. For me i like both Arians and McCoy. But McCoy is younger so i go there. I like shanny also but no team can talk to him til after there out and currently there beating Sea. Big problem considering emery; wanted to get to finalists sometime nxt week

BB I wasn't trying to be crass,I just really have no idea where Emery is going. He has asked for permission to interview more candidates than any of the other teams that are still trying to fill their HC position. Contrary to what happened last year I believe that Tice is still well respected as a OL coach and most feel that he is being thrown under the bus like the rest of the OCs in Lovie's tenure.Just like I didn't see Jauron or Smith coming here I believe anything could happen.

As for you realistic options: Armstrong and DeCamillas Hell No,but Tressman maybe.