I wonder if we can draft

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor
After just 1st qtr watching specifically warmack and jones completely dominant that front 7 im sold on thrm

FLuker anihilated the DE on 1st TD run.. ha

we still need to take the Best OLB at 20 though.. :banghead

Guest TerraTor
He's just not an explosive player. This isn't Purdue, BYU, and Pitt anymore. You're playing the big boys now- guys who will also be playing pro football next year or 2014- and you're getting annihilated.

Alec Ogletree!!

Yeah, instead draft the slow guy who's "a great guy." Perfect.

Anyway, is there anyway they can take Jones, Fluker and Warmack? Holy s***

ND got exposed, probably the 4th best team in the country. Teo sure didnt show up on the big stage, but will be a starter in the NFL just not a stud. One of those OLs will be there at our pick and would have no problem with any of them. There were all men among boys last nite.

Bama's entire offensive line.

Good thing Lovie is gone, Hed try to convert them to TE or DT

I mentioned something like this weeks/months ago.

1st - Jones

2nd - Fluker

That'd be great. And if Jones happens to fall into the second because of his upcoming foot surgery, trade up and do this:

1st - Warmack

2nd - Jones

2nd - Fluker

I'm joking...kinda...

Come on Brian u must not have seen my previous posts. I want jones in the 1st. That fulfills a major need in the 1st instead of a person who might be a backup to URL

I mentioned something like this weeks/months ago.

1st - Jones

2nd - Fluker

That'd be great. And if Jones happens to fall into the second because of his upcoming foot surgery, trade up and do this:

1st - Warmack

2nd - Jones

2nd - Fluker

I'm joking...kinda...

Boy would that be awesome but no way we get warmack imo.

Welcome to my world. I've been tired of the school boy approach for a while. I don't give a damn if the dude has issues as long as he can play. Hell, Deven Hester was dumber than a salad coming out of college, but he could play. Vontaze Burfict had red flags all over the place coming out of college, but look at what he's doing in Cincy. This goes back to the epic "Should the Bears sign Terrell Owens or Randy Moss" discussions this board has had numerous times.

Never was that impressed with Te'o. He's not a bad football player but I haven't seen him be a dominate player like he's made out to be, although I've only watched him in a couple games.

Just posted about Te'o in another topic and thought my comments were going to be controversial. Then, I get to this thread. With using different words, I'm with Terra Tor...

Guest TerraTor
Just posted about Te'o in another topic and thought my comments were going to be controversial. Then, I get to this thread. With using different words, I'm with Terra Tor...

Yes if you need or covet controversy just come visit... :rolleyes: