5. Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State

6. Chris Gragg, TE, Arkansas

of course no LBs

1. Chance Warmack, G, Alabama

2. Lane Johnson, T, Oklahoma

4. Jonathan Franklin, RB, UCLA

5. Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State

6. Chris Gragg, TE, Arkansas

With Forte and Bush under contract for the next 3 years, why draft a running back? I would say LB would be good there.

Peace :dabears

With Forte and Bush under contract for the next 3 years, why draft a running back? I would say LB would be good there.

Bush showed this year he's pretty mediocre. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be shocked if he was cut. The Bears have awful luck with back-up RB's.

Also, Forte now has 4 leg/ankle injuries since 2010.

Bush showed this year he's pretty mediocre. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be shocked if he was cut. The Bears have awful luck with back-up RB's.

Bush started well and then faded, hopefully a offense will give him a place to contribute.

No way Bush is cut. We run with these two for at least another year.

Running back is not a concern for this team.

U want to cut someone who actually did prove he could handle the 1-2 yd pickups. Are u completely insane. Are u aware if u cut him and sign someone else it will cost more than he cost. He has a $3.55M cap hit but if you release prior to June 1st than he will cost 3 mil cap hit. If u cut him after june 1 its a 4,050,000 cap hit this yr.

Im currently in process of putting together a spreadsheet that shows u exactly where we stand and will also post my ideas. That should be up sometime this weekend im hoping

U want to cut someone who actually did prove he could handle the 1-2 yd pickups. Are u completely insane. Are u aware if u cut him and sign someone else it will cost more than he cost. He has a $3.55M cap hit but if you release prior to June 1st than he will cost 3 mil cap hit. If u cut him after june 1 its a 4,050,000 cap hit this yr.

Im currently in process of putting together a spreadsheet that shows u exactly where we stand and will also post my ideas. That should be up sometime this weekend im hoping

Show me where I said "I want the Bears to cut Michael Bush."

Would anybody take a chance on Tyrann Mathieu from LSU? Would be insane if they were to also get Harvin from Minnesota and have the best PR/KR tandem in football.

Yes, I'd love Mathieu.

Guest TerraTor
In the 7th round draftsite.com mock, you were upset that they did have them taking a LB.

I cant recall sayin that. a 7th Pick is useless anyway. Except for Bears OLinemen

I could do mathieu in the 6th i think. That way if he works out its a great deal but if he doesn't its no big deal

I would draft him earlier than that. I don't think there is any chance in hell he lasts until the 6th. I've seen some mocks where he is going in the 2nd.

If the situation presented itself, and no other players the Bears liked were there, I could see a 4th for him.

For the record, I'm not sure I understand the RB pick either. And I'm already on record as saying the Bears don't need to draft a TE since they have yet to give Rodriguez a chance to play there and catch passes.

True no need to waste a pick on a TE when you can get a good one thru FA this year.Didnt we just sign two TE's this week........yes we did well sort of...they well most likely never see a snap in a Bears game just camp bodies

For the record, I'm not sure I understand the RB pick either. And I'm already on record as saying the Bears don't need to draft a TE since they have yet to give Rodriguez a chance to play there and catch passes.

They should cut Davis and I believe Spaeth's contract is up so you will need another TE somehow. I do agree that Rodriguez needs to be given a chance to play the position.

They should cut Davis and I believe Spaeth's contract is up so you will need another TE somehow. I do agree that Rodriguez needs to be given a chance to play the position.

I was gonna bring this up later but i will now. Speath actually has 1 yr left at cap hit of $2,433,333 and Davis is at $3,850,000. By cutting both like ur suggesting we can actually save roughly $4.5M in cap space. So i like that idea. Blocking TEs can be found anywhere and we need to give Evan Rodriguez a chance to do what he was drafted to do

Would anybody take a chance on Tyrann Mathieu from LSU? Would be insane if they were to also get Harvin from Minnesota and have the best PR/KR tandem in football.

Honeslty, no I wouldn't. I just don't think he's the kind of guy I want giving to a brand new coach, when that coach also has to earn the respect of a veteran defense. He seems like the kind of guy that I'd want if I had a stable situation with a long-term coach.

I would draft him earlier than that. I don't think there is any chance in hell he lasts until the 6th. I've seen some mocks where he is going in the 2nd.

If the situation presented itself, and no other players the Bears liked were there, I could see a 4th for him.

I haven't heard anyone say 2nd for him. The best ive heard is late 4th but alot of projections say 6th or even undrafted. I have heard ppl say hes a 2nd rd talent

I haven't heard anyone say 2nd for him. The best ive heard is late 4th but alot of projections say 6th or even undrafted. I have heard ppl say hes a 2nd rd talent

Remember, if he makes the league, he's going to go immediately into the league's substance abuse program, which means he gets suspended the first time he tests positive for anything.

Actually we dont have a 7th round pick this year. These sites are people that know less than us about the Bears, their perspective is from a distance.

I believe the Bears do have a 7th and will have one come the draft. I believe you're referring to the Brian Price trade. That is still undetermined whether they'll have to trade that 7th, and based off what Price did for the Bears, I doubt they will.

I cant recall sayin that. a 7th Pick is useless anyway. Except for Bears OLinemen

You made a comment about him being from Penn State.