TE

Guest TerraTor

Eifert looked awful in the Champ Game. Blocking, Routes, etc...

Dude everyone for ND played bad that game so does that mean they all suck. Everyone has those days. Even the greats. If u actually watched him play and more than just the 1 game u would see that although he isn't a great blocker he has become good at it. The problem terra is u want guys who have no flaws. Find me that guy and I'll get down and kiss ur feet. Those guys don't exist. Jimmy Graham is considered a great TE but newsflash he drops passes and isnt a good blocker

Gronkowski is considered top TE in league. He is injury prone and isnt a great blocker either. U need to accept the fact that all players have some flaw and all players will have a bad game every now and then. But u know what we all know that u will hate our draft cuz that's who u are. Mr. Negative

Guest TerraTor
Dude everyone for ND played bad that game so does that mean they all suck. Everyone has those days. Even the greats. If u actually watched him play and more than just the 1 game u would see that although he isn't a great blocker he has become good at it. The problem terra is u want guys who have no flaws. Find me that guy and I'll get down and kiss ur feet. Those guys don't exist. Jimmy Graham is considered a great TE but newsflash he drops passes and isnt a good blocker

Gronkowski is considered top TE in league. He is injury prone and isnt a great blocker either. U need to accept the fact that all players have some flaw and all players will have a bad game every now and then. But u know what we all know that u will hate our draft cuz that's who u are. Mr. Negative

Excuse but never and i mean never pretend u know me.

Jimmy graham had 215 catches in 3 seasons and he was a flawed Prospect, thats got nothin to do with it. I pointed out the Fauria kid plays with the same passion he does. In case u dont notice, our "TE" has less than 50 in four seasons and couldnt block to save his life.

Explain to me why I shouldnt hate the last drafts. I gave my opinion of half the guys, good and bad, i only state facts. Whether they translate to the NFL or not.

You cant always go on Combine cuz alot of athletes may show off, but arent Football Players and vice versa. Look at the facts

-Shae Mcc did 19 reps @ 260lbs. Thats pathetic and sure enough he gets pushed around by OL consistently.

-Hardin didnt play for an entire year and was drafted in the 3rd Fing RD. And sure enough, injured all year

-A personal opinion of Major Wright is he was the absolute last (look at all those in front of him) Safety available

Excuse but never and i mean never pretend u know me.

Jimmy graham had 215 catches in 3 seasons and he was a flawed Prospect, thats got nothin to do with it. I pointed out the Fauria kid plays with the same passion he does. In case u dont notice, our "TE" has less than 50 in four seasons and couldnt block to save his life.

Explain to me why I shouldnt hate the last drafts. I gave my opinion of half the guys, good and bad, i only state facts. Whether they translate to the NFL or not.

You cant always go on Combine cuz alot of athletes may show off, but arent Football Players and vice versa. Look at the facts

-Shae Mcc did 19 reps @ 260lbs. Thats pathetic and sure enough he gets pushed around by OL consistently.

-Hardin didnt play for an entire year and was drafted in the 3rd Fing RD. And sure enough, injured all year

-A personal opinion of Major Wright is he was the absolute last (look at all those in front of him) Safety available

I don't pretend to know u however u are negative about almost every move. And u should know it takes 2-3 yrs to properly judge a draft. And when did i ever mention a damn thing about the combine. Personally i think the combine is a joke

Guest TerraTor
I don't pretend to know u however u are negative about almost every move. And u should know it takes 2-3 yrs to properly judge a draft. And when did i ever mention a damn thing about the combine. Personally i think the combine is a joke

We only have 1 guy from our drafts 3 years after, haha

You didnt mention the combine i did. No prob. I was just stating that i show facts from it and give my opinion

We only have 1 guy from our drafts 3 years after, haha

You didnt mention the combine i did. No prob. I was just stating that i show facts from it and give my opinion

I understand about previous drafts. Its been documented on here how badly JA was at it. But as for last yr its not fair to judge quite yet. Results aren't great yet but who knows. Smc, hardin and Jeffrey could all turn into studs with a new coaching staff

Guest TerraTor
I understand about previous drafts. Its been documented on here how badly JA was at it. But as for last yr its not fair to judge quite yet. Results aren't great yet but who knows. Smc, hardin and Jeffrey could all turn into studs with a new coaching staff

I think Jeffery is a stud. Ever notice how under Lovie Smith the 2nd Round (or close) was turned over to someone else? Guys dont have Lovie written all over them....

- Matt Forte, Paea (moved up), Jeffery, Hester, Olsen (31st), Orton...

Lovie style guys.. Injury prone, undersized (weak), crap schools (noncompetitive)... any of these traits earns Lovie's praise

- Williams, Manning, Hardin, McC, Gilbert, Iglesius, Bradley, Bazuin, Okwo, Wolfe

I think Jeffery is a stud. Ever notice how under Lovie Smith the 2nd Round (or close) was turned over to someone else? Guys dont have Lovie written all over them....

- Matt Forte, Paea (moved up), Jeffery, Hester, Olsen (31st), Orton...

Lovie style guys.. Injury prone, undersized (weak), crap schools (noncompetitive)... any of these traits earns Lovie's praise

- Williams, Manning, Hardin, McC, Gilbert, Iglesius, Bradley, Bazuin, Okwo, Wolfe

Already giving up on hardin i see. 1 yr and ur done i see.