Jimmy's Big Boy is saying it...

madlithuanian

Why would Emery hire someone when he has 3 other interviews set (Dennison, Bevell and Arians) for this weekend?

Peace :dabears

Exactly. Emery doesn't come off as the guy who would go thru a dog and pony show if hes already got his man. And until he cancels tge 3 interviews he has set up im not going to believe it til its all said and done

No idea...the rumor is simply the rumor.

Could be he had a great interview and was told he's a finalist and then he told Jimmy. Or maybe he was told he is the front-runner barring the remaining interviews...then told Jimmy. Or Jimmy mis-spoke and intended to say he's a frontrunner... Until it all shakes out, we'll never really know.

All I'm happy with is at least Mike McCaskey didn't make the announcement permaturely!

Why would Emery hire someone when he has 3 other interviews set (Dennison, Bevell and Arians) for this weekend?

Peace :dabears

I don't think the search is over. Trestman may end up getting the job, but no way does Emery let the cat out of the bag already.

I will say this though-- I know it's coming from Boers and Bernstein but Terry Boers said yesterday that his source was telling him Emery already had his coach picked out. Then this stuff about Trestman comes out today.. Coincidence? Maybe.

I don't think the search is over. Trestman may end up getting the job, but no way does Emery let the cat out of the bag already.

I will say this though-- I know it's coming from Boers and Bernstein but Terry Boers said yesterday that his source was telling him Emery already had his coach picked out. Then this stuff about Trestman comes out today.. Coincidence? Maybe.

Emery since getting the job here has kept everything close to his chest. Very tight lipped about everything. As far as those 2 go. I never trust anything those guys say. I refuse to even listen 2 them when im in town. Those to turned me off on the score all together.

Btw i just read an article on espnchicago.com. of rich gannon interview a.d he talked about trestman. Can somebody post that article. Thanks

Emery since getting the job here has kept everything close to his chest. Very tight lipped about everything. As far as those 2 go. I never trust anything those guys say. I refuse to even listen 2 them when im in town. Those to turned me off on the score all together.

Btw i just read an article on espnchicago.com. of rich gannon interview a.d he talked about trestman. Can somebody post that article. Thanks

Gannon: Trestman, Cutler would be good fit