Terra's Mock

Guest TerraTor

How exactly would a MLB sit on the bench?

And ya drafting a TE when u dont have any is appauling

As BT said, I don't think Urlacher is going anywhere. Hence, a first rounder would be on the bench.

The Bears have a TE, it's Rodriguez. I want him to be used as such since that's where all the excitement about his selection was directed.

As for FB, who gives a damn? Those dudes can be picked up off the scrap heap.

Vonta Leach - BAL - Undrafted

John Kuhn - GB - Undrafted

Bruce Miller - SF - 7th RD DL

James Casey - HOU - 5th RD

Denver - I don't think they really use a FB

The Bears could just draft a 7th RD FB, or look for an athletic DL prospect who played RB in HS (ala Melton).

CBS has your boy Fauria as the 15th ranked TE and is projected to go in the 7th. I wanna see what Rodriguez can do but if they decide they wanna replace both Davis and Spaeth I don't think you need to use another 4th rounder on a TE...There will be quality in the 6th/7th. The guy I like is Levine Toilolo outta Stanford. Projected as a 6th rounder, and I think thats because he was simply overshadowed by Fleener and Ertz.

Here's a video showcasing Fleener Ertz and my guy Toilolo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kppzIetGyUg

here's some game tape from a game against Arizona...He looks like an all around TE.

Catching Lucks TD that tied Elways Stanford record

CBS has your boy Fauria as the 15th ranked TE and is projected to go in the 7th. I wanna see what Rodriguez can do but if they decide they wanna replace both Davis and Spaeth I don't think you need to use another 4th rounder on a TE...There will be quality in the 6th/7th. The guy I like is Levine Toilolo outta Stanford. Projected as a 6th rounder, and I think thats because he was simply overshadowed by Fleener and Ertz.

here's some game tape from a game against Arizona...He looks like an all around TE.

I like Toilolo alot from the few games I've seen of him. I have my questions regarding Ertz although he may be the #2 TE rated

Guest TerraTor

Well so long as they replace Davis and Spaeth, do whatever you wish

As for FB, who gives a damn? Those dudes can be picked up off the scrap heap.

Vonta Leach - BAL - Undrafted

John Kuhn - GB - Undrafted

Bruce Miller - SF - 7th RD DL

James Casey - HOU - 5th RD

Denver - I don't think they really use a FB

The Bears could just draft a 7th RD FB, or look for an athletic DL prospect who played RB in HS (ala Melton).

For that matter see where the heck Clutts went and see if he'd be willing to come back. Why did they ever let him go?