Terra's New Mock

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor

1-20: Barrett Jones G/C/T - He will be immediately be put at LT

2-50: Shayne Skov MLB/OLB - The New B-Lach...

watch at 00:35

4-116: Carrington Byndom CB/DB -

5-160's: Braxston Cave G/C - Again coolest name ever

6-190's: Denard Robinson WR/QB/ST - Eh, what the hell...

Free Agency -----

OLB Ray Maluaga

WR Devery Henderson

OG anyone under 27....

Rey Maualuga? He is arguably one of the worst defensive starters in football. He is horrendous. No thanks.

When Trestman took over in Montreal, his OL gave up 68 sacks. The next year, they had a complete overhaul of the OL and only gave up 22. I expect at least 2 new starters on the OL in 2013.

Guest TerraTor
Rey Maualuga? He is arguably one of the worst defensive starters in football. He is horrendous. No thanks.

When Trestman took over in Montreal, his OL gave up 68 sacks. The next year, they had a complete overhaul of the OL and only gave up 22. I expect at least 2 new starters on the OL in 2013.

Agreed, Caveman and obviously Barrett

I too am on board with Jones being drafted to play center and move Garza to LG. Seeing Jones push his QB on the field was a plus to me and I can only think that he would set the tone for an OL's attitude.This to me also makes Webb not a fit on a unit led by Jones because he let Cutler push him with no response on the field.In the NFC North our OL needs to get nasty if they want to change the fortunes of this team when we go up against the packers,vikings and lions.

Guest TerraTor
I'm with you, I don't wanna risk it anymore.

Give me Carimi/Louis/Jones/Garza/top LT

I agree, but will they really be available... If Clady isnt franchised Ill shit myself..

Guest TerraTor
I too am on board with Jones being drafted to play center and move Garza to LG. Seeing Jones push his QB on the field was a plus to me and I can only think that he would set the tone for an OL's attitude.This to me also makes Webb not a fit on a unit led by Jones because he let Cutler push him with no response on the field.In the NFC North our OL needs to get nasty if they want to change the fortunes of this team when we go up against the packers,vikings and lions.

Im sorry but I cant see drafting a C in the first fing round....Thats rediculous

Im sorry but I cant see drafting a C in the first fing round....Thats rediculous

What round was Nick Mangold drafted?I remember there was a time when RBs were drafted always in the first round. That doesn't happen so often now. Then there was a time when OG's were not drafted in the first round.That trend is starting to change. It is time for the Bears to think out of the box. BTW did you see the McClellin pick coming last year.With Jones having played C,OG and OT I believe that he is versatile enough to be considered at the 20th pick just like Pouncey that went to the Steelers at the same pick.

Guest TerraTor
What round was Nick Mangold drafted?I remember there was a time when RBs were drafted always in the first round. That doesn't happen so often now. Then there was a time when OG's were not drafted in the first round.That trend is starting to change. It is time for the Bears to think out of the box. BTW did you see the McClellin pick coming last year.With Jones having played C,OG and OT I believe that he is versatile enough to be considered at the 20th pick just like Pouncey that went to the Steelers at the same pick.

I saw it coming... He had Lovie written all over him... I believe MadLith called it long before it happened. Im telling ya, Unless he is moved to a Clay Matthews type of OLB, he is gone in 2 years

I saw it coming... He had Lovie written all over him... I believe MadLith called it long before it happened. Im telling ya, Unless he is moved to a Clay Matthews type of OLB, he is gone in 2 years

I'm not disputing that thought but,I'm pointing towards Emery and how he made his picks. He passed on the OL from Iowa and then traded up in round 2 for Jeffrey.I agree that SMC was not a true fit for Lovie's DE position in the scheme and that was backed up by seeing him dropped in coverage at times.I still believe he may windup at LB and I have said I thought he might be considered Urlacher's replacement.

I agree, but will they really be available... If Clady isnt franchised Ill shit myself..

There are quite a few FAs that will be huge upgrades over Webb, I'm sure at least 1 or 2 of them will hit the open market....Bushrod, who I was down on but upon further review he had surgery in the offseason and that could be what lead to his first half struggles finished really strong and is back on my good list lol. He was a monster the year before too, giving up only 2 sacks...Perhaps with the Saints guy coming here he will follow.

Guest TerraTor
There are quite a few FAs that will be huge upgrades over Webb, I'm sure at least 1 or 2 of them will hit the open market....Bushrod, who I was down on but upon further review he had surgery in the offseason and that could be what lead to his first half struggles finished really strong and is back on my good list lol. He was a monster the year before too, giving up only 2 sacks...Perhaps with the Saints guy coming here he will follow.

thats certainly possible