Pat Meyer

Ed Hochuli 3:16

I talked to my friend today, as I thanked him for the Trestman information.

He let me in on another thing: expect them to hire Pat Meyer, who is the OL/Running Game Coordinator at Colorado State. There hasn't been a title given yet but expect him to be a RB coach or maybe the OL coach even.

Sometime in December, he was hired by the Alouettes.

I talked to my friend today, as I thanked him for the Trestman information.

He let me in on another thing: expect them to hire Pat Meyers, who is the OL/Running Game Coordinator at Colorado State. There hasn't been a title given yet but expect him to be a RB coach or maybe the OL coach even.

Sometime in December, he was hired by the Alouettes.

Awesome, thanks. I believe Kromer was designated as the OC and OLine coach, so RB's coach and or Running Game Coordinator would make sense.

Now we just need some intel on the DC. Hoke?

What position is Bischoff involved in?

From their website:

2012 - Bischoff is in his fifth season with the Alouettes working as the running backs coach, the assistant to the Head Coach Marc Trestman and enters his third year as Special Teams Coordinator.

If Marinelli leaves then I would atleast make a phone call to Butch Davis and see if he wants back in the NFL.He too is considered a great DL coach and some of the prospects he developed at UNC are starting to get notcie in the league plus he is adept at the 4-3 scheme.

RT @BradBiggs: Belief here is Pat Meyer will be named assistant offensive line coach. He also comes from Alouettes. Nothing official on that yet.

What does everyone think of the number of ex-CFL coaches coming over?

I'm indifferent. I'd rather see more NFL guys filling out his staff, but I also want coach to fill his staff with people he knows and trusts.

I'm indifferent. I'd rather see more NFL guys filling out his staff, but I also want coach to fill his staff with people he knows and trusts.

I really don't know the background of these guys but to be honest many coaches hire assistants who have only been assistant coaches at the college level and nobody blinks an eye most of the time. At least these guys have dealt with professional players so I'm not worried about it.

Outside of OC and DC I'm indifferent on who he brings in...Assistant OL coach doesn't sound too important, didn't even know lhe position existed.

Here it is. Sorry for being so far ahead of the game

RT @ZachZaidman: Bears reached an agreement with Pat Meyer, making him their assistant offensive line coach.

Thanks Brian, but please stop putting out good, accurate information too early. :)

I put that note in there because I bet some people were beginning to think that I was going to be wrong since it took so long to become official.

Dude, don't feel like you have to justify yourself. I would rather get something from you that could be right than the half-ass stuff from the interwebs.

Dude, don't feel like you have to justify yourself. I would rather get something from you that could be right than the half-ass stuff from the interwebs.

Ah, I gotcha. I guess I'm fortunate.

I think its time you started making some stuff up, I really will have a hard time admitting your right most of the time.

Oops.. ;)

An Old Style's on me if we ever cross paths in Chicago! :cheers

Keep 'em comin'!

:cheers