great press conference!

madlithuanian

I've been waiting for his name to be mentioned here but I didn't wanna be the first to be flamed.....But could it be Tebow Time? Trestmans a fan and he fits the roll above in a wildcat package.

I don't think it'd be that big a circus if Cutler can shut the media up by playing well.

*Sits back and waits to get flamed*

That's the problem is media kills cutler if he even has a bad throw. Way to much circus with both. And tebow can't throw and this is a throwing league now

Right but it does fly in the face of most of the other articles you read where the Trestman/Cutler link could be amazing. It just causes one to pause a minute and not get swept up in all hoopla. And one way it does that is drawing comparisons to the Josh McDaniels debacle back in Denver, who by the way was supposed to be a great offensive mind.

Cutler said he loves the hire and the person Trestman is. Trestman says Cutler is smart, athletic, and mature. He also said he can't wait to get his hands on him. Neither Cutler or McDaniels said any of that about each other back in 2009.

Tim can be used as a second team tackling dummy to practice getting at mobile QB's...

I heard Tebow can pour a mean cup of water, and you know, that can come in handy as it keeps a bit steamy in Bourbonnais during the summer.

That's the problem is media kills cutler if he even has a bad throw. Way to much circus with both. And tebow can't throw and this is a throwing league now

If he's behind a competent line I think that scrutiny goes away for Jay.

If he we're to brought here it would mean Trestman wants him here and Trestman knows what he's capable of. In his west coast offense he won't need to air it out, he'll either run or dump it off.

If he's behind a competent line I think that scrutiny goes away for Jay.

If he we're to brought here it would mean Trestman wants him here and Trestman knows what he's capable of. In his west coast offense he won't need to air it out, he'll either run or dump it off.

Sorry. Guess i will always be a skeptic regarding media til they actually do give hin his praise instead of backhand compliments

Sorry. Guess i will always be a skeptic regarding media til they actually do give hin his praise instead of backhand compliments

well wen the team was playing well there was even MVP talk for Jay...If he plays well and the team is winning there's not a damn thing the media can say....I think behind a good line, which I pray they have next year, he will shut the media up and no one would be calling for Tebow to start.