Senior Bowl weigh-in's

Ed Hochuli 3:16

His arms are longer than your waist is around!

Not my waist by the way LOL

Also, and I'm not taking anything away from Fluker, I know practically nothing about him, but I recall similar statistics, including a VERY impressive wingspan for Alonzo Spellman. For me it's about the tape and how they play football, despite the freakish numbers that always roll around this time of year.

His arms are longer than your waist is around!

Not my waist by the way LOL

Also, and I'm not taking anything away from Fluker, I know practically nothing about him, but I recall similar statistics, including a VERY impressive wingspan for Alonzo Spellman. For me it's about the tape and how they play football, despite the freakish numbers that always roll around this time of year.

That tape will show a nasty run blocker and a good pass blocker.

Guest TerraTor
DJ Fluker: 6'4 7/8, 355 pounds, 36" 3/8 arms, 10" 1/4 hands, 87" wingspan. Think he's going 1st round now? Wow,

impressive.

Denard Robinson also has the biggest hands of any WR there.

I thought Flukers play got really bad towards the end of year. But I dont watch NCAA guys on the OL. Just going on rumors I read

DJ Fluker: 6'4 7/8, 355 pounds, 36" 3/8 arms, 10" 1/4 hands, 87" wingspan. Think he's going 1st round now? Wow,

impressive.

Denard Robinson also has the biggest hands of any WR there.

If he were a WR, that would matter. He's Devin Hester 2.0, but without the initial special teams ability.

He's a Welker type with better quickness and top end speed. I like him. Plus he can throw.

1. Better quickness? This is the same guy that needs help with footwork and breaks? Unlikely that he's quicker than Welker. More top end speed? I can buy that.

2. Plus he can throw? hahaha...are you kidding me? Dude has a weak arm, lacks consistency, lacks vision, doesn't anticipate throws, runs too quickly in the pocket when he gets rattled, etc. His stats as a passer in college are nowhere near a guy like Tebow, and Tebow has been getting destroyed as a horrible QB by most for two years.

Having said all that, he's also tiny. 6th round maybe. When you draft a guy to be a WR, he should have WR skills. You shouldn't have to start from the ground-floor with him when he enters the NFL.

1. Better quickness? This is the same guy that needs help with footwork and breaks? Unlikely that he's quicker than Welker. More top end speed? I can buy that.

2. Plus he can throw? hahaha...are you kidding me? Dude has a weak arm, lacks consistency, lacks vision, doesn't anticipate throws, runs too quickly in the pocket when he gets rattled, etc. His stats as a passer in college are nowhere near a guy like Tebow, and Tebow has been getting destroyed as a horrible QB by most for two years.

Having said all that, he's also tiny. 6th round maybe. When you draft a guy to be a WR, he should have WR skills. You shouldn't have to start from the ground-floor with him when he enters the NFL.

Bowlingtwig suggested 6th round as a WR, which was the value part of the convo. I'll dismiss the rest since you obviously don't WTF you are talking about.

Bowlingtwig suggested 6th round as a WR, which was the value part of the convo. I'll dismiss the rest since you obviously don't WTF you are talking about.

I wouldn't go that far. Jason brings up valid points in his arm strength, vision and etc regarding him throwing. All that's true which is why he's moving to WR. To me him making the change proves that hes willing to do what is necessary to play in NFL. This is also what drove me nuts about tebow cuz hes not willing to change

How fast is he?

The Bears actually could have need of a "Guy who does nothing but run fly routes deep down the field but who does so fast" in the late rounds.

I wouldn't go that far. Jason brings up valid points in his arm strength, vision and etc regarding him throwing. All that's true which is why he's moving to WR. To me him making the change proves that hes willing to do what is necessary to play in NFL. This is also what drove me nuts about tebow cuz hes not willing to change

With due respect, I'm not talking about him at QB. Context is everything. As a WR/RB he CAN throw the ball. The reason he its no longer a QB is due to a nerve condition in his elbow. Hes not a gimmick guy, but someone that can line up in the slot, backfield or returner.

If I don't know WTF I'm talking about, then WhyTF is he not going pro as a QB?! Riddle me that, genius. Everything I said about his skills as a passer is accurate.

If I don't know WTF I'm talking about, then WhyTF is he not going pro as a QB?! Riddle me that, genius. Everything I said about his skills as a passer is accurate.

You didn't know what you were talking about, because we were not talking about a QB. But you had to jump in with your usual dickish tone. I gave you a taste of your own medicine. Riddle me this, how does he throw as a reciever or running back? A smart guy like you should answer that easily...

And yet, you want Tim Tebow on the Bears.

As a backup who will receive time to develop.

I make not argument for him as a starter. He's better than people give him credit for, but he needs work with a QB guru, and a steady helping of patience from a team, in order to fully develop his skills. As it stands now, however, he's a much better QB than Denard freaking Robinson.

You didn't know what you were talking about, because we were not talking about a QB. But you had to jump in with your usual dickish tone. I gave you a taste of your own medicine. Riddle me this, how does he throw as a reciever or running back? A smart guy like you should answer that easily...

I wouldn't take the tone if you didn't post outlandish nonsense. He'd throw as a RB/WR the same way anyone would, on a trick play. But now you're talking about just a random skill position player throwing the ball, which happens, what, once a season? Yeah, that's a smart draft investment. When considering someone's draft stock, we better factor in the one throw dude might make a season. :rolleyes: That's definitely the tipping point of why the Bears should invest a draft pick in a guy who, for all intents and purposes, is changing from the QB position to WR because he literally does not have the passing skills to remain at QB.

As a backup who will receive time to develop.

I make not argument for him as a starter. He's better than people give him credit for, but he needs work with a QB guru, and a steady helping of patience from a team, in order to fully develop his skills. As it stands now, however, he's a much better QB than Denard freaking Robinson.

Tebow doesn't want to be a backup. Dude was furious with rex ryan for that. Tebow is delusional to think he can be a starter in the NF. How many times since his senior yr did he say he was gonna change his mechanics. Yet its still the same. Also ask anyone who followed the broncos on a daily basis. They all say he is a horrible practice player. So what makes u so convinced on this dude

I wouldn't take the tone if you didn't post outlandish nonsense. He'd throw as a RB/WR the same way anyone would, on a trick play. But now you're talking about just a random skill position player throwing the ball, which happens, what, once a season? Yeah, that's a smart draft investment. When considering someone's draft stock, we better factor in the one throw dude might make a season. :rolleyes: That's definitely the tipping point of why the Bears should invest a draft pick in a guy who, for all intents and purposes, is changing from the QB position to WR because he literally does not have the passing skills to remain at QB.
Good morning.

Still not the point and you know it. You keep bringing up QB and that was never the thought, but you are going to hold onto that lie, because that's all you have.(Thus the reason you didn't answer my question to you regarding how he throws compared to other wr/rb positions) As far as tone, it's more than likely compensation. The fact that you failed to understand the post is truly a mistake on my part, because I didn't type it in crayon. Hope that's clear or do I need a spreadsheet?

Back to the topic. I'm saying someone will take a chance on Robinson by the 6th round because is a football player that can provide value. The only thing I care to hear from you is your opinion on him as a 6th round wr/rb/pr/kr.