Can we play offense now?

Wesson44

With the new coach on board i was looking at our roster and noticed that we signed three more WR's to our group. They are listed below Golden runs a 4.32 and could be a deep threat if Knox can't play again. Moss and Toliver are big like Jeffery and Marshall and could fit in behind the two and develop. With Marshall,Jeffrey,Bennett,Hester on the roster we at least need to keep one of these three IMHO or we can trade Weems and Hester for J Cribbs from the Browns

Brittan Golden 6-0 185

Dale Moss 6-3 213

Terrence Toliver 6-5 204

Toliver looks like he can develop into something. I read that the best case for him in Detroit would be to get on the practice squad and learn from Johnson...Hopefully he's been/will be doing that here with Marshall.

Like others have said Cribbs is a FA and I don't think anyone wants Hester anymore. I hope he's cut with the return duties given to Weems or that McCoy guy they drafted last year.

Guest TerraTor
Toliver looks like he can develop into something. I read that the best case for him in Detroit would be to get on the practice squad and learn from Johnson...Hopefully he's been/will be doing that here with Marshall.

Like others have said Cribbs is a FA and I don't think anyone wants Hester anymore. I hope he's cut with the return duties given to Weems or that McCoy guy they drafted last year.

Lovie and his morons ruined Hester's career. Why he was so upset about them leaving is beyond me.

Its similar to Russell Wilson having another great season at QB then Carroll takes his QB duties to WR or some shit...

Lovie and his morons ruined Hester's career. Why he was so upset about them leaving is beyond me.

"Ruined his career"? You know Hester was actually a CB in college right? If he'd been drafted on that, and only that, we'd be asking 'Hester who?' Instead the dude is probably going to be in the Hall of Fame someday for his record setting returns. Not a bad career if you ask me.

Guest TerraTor
"Ruined his career"? You know Hester was actually a CB in college right? If he'd been drafted on that, and only that, we'd be asking 'Hester who?' Instead the dude is probably going to be in the Hall of Fame someday for his record setting returns. Not a bad career if you ask me.

He had 13TDs in first 2 seasons. Then these clowns removed him from his role... And no he wasnt a CB in college. He was a KR/ST

Actually he was a WR, RB and CB as well as KR/ST. Miami couldnt figure out where to play him either. at least here they stuck with 2 .

U beat me to it. Hester had no true position and if i remember right he was listed in several draft publications as an athlete. This is also why many on this same board heavily criticized drafting him in the 2nd rd

He had 13TDs in first 2 seasons. Then these clowns removed him from his role... And no he wasnt a CB in college. He was a KR/ST

It appears we were both right..

http://www.hurricanesports.com/ViewArticle...TCLID=205558428

he was considered more a two way player. But regardless, my thoughts of his "career" still stand.

With the new coach on board i was looking at our roster and noticed that we signed three more WR's to our group. They are listed below Golden runs a 4.32 and could be a deep threat if Knox can't play again. Moss and Toliver are big like Jeffery and Marshall and could fit in behind the two and develop. With Marshall,Jeffrey,Bennett,Hester on the roster we at least need to keep one of these three IMHO or we can trade Weems and Hester for J Cribbs from the Browns

Brittan Golden 6-0 185

Dale Moss 6-3 213

Terrence Toliver 6-5 204

Can our oline run and pass block better?????? I don't think any of those players play o oline