Mock Draft #2

ASHKUM BEAR

Round1 - Alec Ogletree ILB Ga - With Urlachers days numbered, the Bears need to find a new center fielder to cover the middle. Emery has also stated that in round 1, he wants players that can win you games and be the difference maker. I think his speed/athletism will be a big boost to an aging D. They can opt to hold back and take someone like Fluker or Jones and have a solid player, but they are not known as players that can win games by themselves. I think going D in round 1 will give the Bears the freedom to use the rest of the draft rebuild the offense.

Round2 - Trade to San Fransico for two 3rds, a 4th, and a 5th. San Fran had an abundance of picks anyways and opt for quality over quantity.

Round3 (74) Travis Fredrick G/C Wis - Fredrick will be better as a G, but has the experience to play C as well

Round3 (94) Brian Winters G/T Kent St - will be on the left side at G or T, IMO. LT may take a developmental year though. Kent's oline played fierce and attacked the opponent, very well coached unit that knew where to be on every play. Loved how they got to the second level every single play.

Round 4 (114) Travis Kelce TE Cin - big, smooth, and great hands, solves one positioned that killed so many drives last season

Round 4 (126)Johnathon Franklin RB UCLA- great size/speed, allows Bears to cut Bush and save $

Round 5 (146) Zac Dysert QB Miami of Oh - QB to groom, thought about using this pick to grab Aaron Rogers brother from Vanderbilt

Round 5 (150) Marcus Davis WR VT - decent size and speed, can stretch the field.

Round 6 (178) Brandon Moore DT Texas - best d-lineman available

I'm a big fan of Ogletree, Dysert, Winters and Franklin.

I just have a feeling the first pick will go ogletree or eifert. A player that can take over a game. As much of an OL guy I am, I dont think we draft one in round 1 unless a warmack, fisher, or even cooper fall. I will take barrett jones, but have a feeling we pass on him unless we move down 5-6 spots in rd1.

I believe it would cost more to cut Bush than to keep him this year, or at least close to it; he is not being cut this year.

I like most of your choices, but it hard to believe the er49ers will be in a need position to give up so much for a #2. They will win the SB and will just add depth to there team. Find a different trade partner to make sense of your draft.

I like most of your choices, but it hard to believe the er49ers will be in a need position to give up so much for a #2. They will win the SB and will just add depth to there team. Find a different trade partner to make sense of your draft.

Actually we are getting ripped on the deal according to the "draft pick trade value chart" by about 10-20 points. Have you seen how many draft picks the 49er's have this year.....they currently have 11 picks.

1.32, 2.30, 3.12 (from CAR), 3.32, 4.32, 5.24 (from IND), 5.32, 6.12 (from MIA), 6.32, 7.21 (from CIN), 7.32

FROM FFTOOLBOX,

I dunno I think that Barrett Jones could definitely be worthy of a #1 pick (Jason will be so proud that I made that comment). Imagine the next time Cutler decided to do a "Webb shove" on someone like Jones? Talk about comedy.

football-bcs-national-championship-AJ-Mc

I definitely think we need to address the OL even if we get a FA tackle.(Bushrod is possible with NO being in cap hell) with our #1 pick. Cooper or Barrett are worthy of first round if the top 3 LTS are gone .. Then a MLB in round2 as I think Minter from LSU will still be there. TE we can address in FAgency(many upgrades to choose from) I like Pitta myself. I also think we need a speedy wideout, we can grab in,the 4th round. Someone like Grissom from Texas. Then best player available.

I definitely think we need to address the OL even if we get a FA tackle.(Bushrod is possible with NO being in cap hell) with our #1 pick. Cooper or Barrett are worthy of first round if the top 3 LTS are gone .. Then a MLB in round2 as I think Minter from LSU will still be there. TE we can address in FAgency(many upgrades to choose from) I like Pitta myself. I also think we need a speedy wideout, we can grab in,the 4th round. Someone like Grissom from Texas. Then best player available.

Overall i love ur idea. However don't dream of pitta. No way balt allows him to leave

Ya I can't imagine Pitta becoming available. Depending on how much money they have to spend I wouldn't mind just picking up Fasano. He's not a flashy player and but he catches everything thrown his way and he'll come rather "cheap".

I didn't notice the RFA thing, so how about Meyer's from Oak

If Oakland has any kind of money they should resign him. He looks like an actual weapon, something Oakland can't seem to get their hands on. If he does hit the market I'm not so sure he'll be cheap though, he had the 6th most yards by a TE and the 18th most receptions in the whole NFL.

Fasano is the guy I'd want. They don't need a high profile TE IMO, they won 10 games without one, they just need a reliable target to work the middle and Fasano is just that.

41 catch-able balls throw his way, he caught all 41.

If Oakland has any kind of money they should resign him. He looks like an actual weapon, something Oakland can't seem to get their hands on. If he does hit the market I'm not so sure he'll be cheap though, he had the 6th most yards by a TE and the 18th most receptions in the whole NFL.

Fasano is the guy I'd want. They don't need a high profile TE IMO, they won 10 games without one, they just need a reliable target to work the middle and Fasano is just that.

41 catch-able balls throw his way, he caught all 41.

We can always settle for less, might go after a better player first.

We can always settle for less, might go after a better player first.

True, spending a lot of money on a TE just wouldn't be high on my list. If they have the money to grab a LT, and can resign at the very least Melton and Roach (I'd like Izzy, Moore, and Collins back too)...If they can do that and still afford one of the top TEs then go for it.

I wanna see Rodriguez get involved more so thats why I really don't wanna spend too much on one.

Meyers would be interesting. Was on horrible team but did break out with 79 rec and 4 scores. Can probably be had for cheap as well

Myers was the worst rated TE according to PFF: https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/...ent-tight-ends/

There is no way Emery is going to pay for him. He was the garbage time king. Raiders down big, opponents playing prevent, and Myers boosts his numbers. Half of his receptions and yards occurred in the 4th quarter as well has 3 out of his 4 TD's. Keller is the only one that interests me in the FA market. I would rather grab a young TE from the draft.

Myers was the worst rated TE according to PFF: https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/...ent-tight-ends/

There is no way Emery is going to pay for him. He was the garbage time king. Raiders down big, opponents playing prevent, and Myers boosts his numbers. Half of his receptions and yards occurred in the 4th quarter as well has 3 out of his 4 TD's. Keller is the only one that interests me in the FA market. I would rather grab a young TE from the draft.

Wow thats a ton of garbage then. Why not go after dude from TN(name escapes me right now)

Wow thats a ton of garbage then. Why not go after dude from TN(name escapes me right now)

Jared Cook, he is 17th on the FA list for TE's. Just knowing that Emery is using these metrics, it is hard for me to see him paying a guy who is league average at best when a 4th round pick will cost a lot less and have comparable production.

Jared Cook, he is 17th on the FA list for TE's. Just knowing that Emery is using these metrics, it is hard for me to see him paying a guy who is league average at best when a 4th round pick will cost a lot less and have comparable production.

Ok i could go along with that sinking. Sure hoping we at least attempt to use Rodriguez though

He uses that along with a lot of other information, dont think he relies on it like a Bible.