Jake Long

bowlingtwig

Even if money didn't matter he's still 4 of spots down from the top of my list....If they failed to get guys like Bushrod, Albert, and Beatty I'd think about it if they can still resign Melton and Roach.

He's still young and suspect they'd do their homework on his physical situation but there's no way I sign him if it means Meltons gone.

According to profootballtalk.com Jake Long is looking for at least $10 million annually. That would put him up there with dude from Cleveland as highest pd LT whose deal was 7 yrs $84 mil with $48 gtd. How many are willing to give that to him knowing hes had injuries for past 3 yrs now

He will get a big paycheck but doubt in the likes of Thomas with his recent injuries.

Even if money didn't matter he's still 4 of spots down from the top of my list....If they failed to get guys like Bushrod, Albert, and Beatty I'd think about it if they can still resign Melton and Roach.

He's still young and suspect they'd do their homework on his physical situation but there's no way I sign him if it means Meltons gone.

I'm with you on this one. We can't give up everything for one LT when we have so many needs. Signing one of the second tier FA OTs give us room to fill out the roster and still makes our Oline much better.