Marshall is fast becoming one of my favorite Bears

adam

http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...a4-54920f468e1a

Excited about Trestman and the direction of the organization, and will be working with Jeffery starting on Monday. That mentorship is great to see.

I totally agree, the guy is always out there, and has a positive attitude pertaining to the Bears.

Yeah what happened to all those ppl who said he's a cancer and would destroy us lol

You mean you weren't one of them Mr. I don't want Ogletree cause he smokes a lil weed lol JUST KIDDING. :P

Hard not to like this guy, he's been nothing but positive since getting here. Him working with Alshon is fantastic and why I think he'll no doubt develop into a #2.

Really cannot fault Marshall in any way, he has been damn near perfect since he has been here and what a talent! He seems to have dealt with past issues and is now a mature and positive force on the team, I hope he carries on in the same vein and retires a Bear!

An outspoken leader on the team.

Really cannot fault Marshall in any way, he has been damn near perfect since he has been here and what a talent! He seems to have dealt with past issues and is now a mature and positive force on the team, I hope he carries on in the same vein and retires a Bear!

An outspoken leader on the team.

Go back and check ur facts. Its not just the weed. Its a myriad of issues with him but i see u ignored all those

lol I was just giving you a hard time....but since were here and this board has been dead....Myriad? That's not exactly the word to use here with his 2 issues. Weed and he stole someones scooter helmet before he even played a game at UGA.

Compare that to Marshall assaulting an officer, domestic violence, driving under the influence, and disorderly conduct among other things.

Marshall is case and point that people can change and you can't hold such little things against them.

lol I was just giving you a hard time....but since were here and this board has been dead....Myriad? That's not exactly the word to use here with his 2 issues. Weed and he stole someones scooter helmet before he even played a game at UGA.

Compare that to Marshall assaulting an officer, domestic violence, driving under the influence, and disorderly conduct among other things.

Marshall is case and point that people can change and you can't hold such little things against them.

Don't forget injury and fact that hes never played an entire yr i admit i wasn't sure what to think when pulled off the trade to land him but i did tella friend if there's 1 person who could straighten him out it was cutler. And i do like ogletree just not convinced hes put all his problems in the past therefore i couldn't draft him at 20. That was my whole point on him

Btw i know u were giving me a hard time. This board is gonna be dead til FA gets closer. What day does that start. My old age has sapped my memory