A Look Back(Randy Moss)

Stinger226

I dont remember who on here was touting the horn for Randy Moss and wanted them on the Bears BUT 28-434-3TDs Was that worth the 2.5 mil he was paid. And I think they wanted TO too. 0-0-0

ANOTHER BAD IDEA, DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER WHO THAT WAS? Im to lazy to look up the thread.(to busy making up Te'o stories)

It was me...and the stats mean nothing. He and TO could have been picked up years ago when they produced crazy stats. I've wanted the on the Bears for years. You also can't truly know what he would have done on the Bears.

This is especially true when you consider how shitty the Bears passing game was this year. I'd venture to say that either guy would have had more chance to exploit opportunities on the Bears since all but the number one WR role was up for grabs all year.

It was me...and the stats mean nothing. He and TO could have been picked up years ago when they produced crazy stats. I've wanted the on the Bears for years. You also can't truly know what he would have done on the Bears.

This is especially true when you consider how shitty the Bears passing game was this year. I'd venture to say that either guy would have had more chance to exploit opportunities on the Bears since all but the number one WR role was up for grabs all year.

Woulda, shoulda, coulda

Woulda, shoulda, coulda

Agreed. Which is why this thread is stupid. But even this year I think Moss would have supplanted himself as the Bears #2 WR and put up better stats than he had with the Niners. All he would have had to do was beat out a guy nearly nobody on this board wants, an injury-prone rookie, and another guy who apparently can't get open.

Yep, only me. (And what he would have done on the Bears is still an unprovable)

I respect Jason's opinions usually , but he is way off on this one and he continues to carry the torch. I was busting your balls on this. I have made many stupid comments on stuff, everybody on here has. Some where along the line,people make profound statements also. This site wouldnt exist if we didnt have OPINIONS. Can anyone tell me where I can find the GUY CODE, or is asking that also against the guy code.

That was me also.....those stats are the same as jeffery's but he would have been a better fit because he knows how to be a WR.....jeffrey is still learning how to play in the NFL

That was me also.....those stats are the same as jeffery's but he would have been a better fit because he knows how to be a WR.....jeffrey is still learning how to play in the NFL

agreed. I just didn't feel like furthering the pointless thread which is based on proving the unprovable.

agreed. I just didn't feel like furthering the pointless thread which is based on proving the unprovable.

A better topic would be who wanted Moss drafted by the Bears originally. I recall years and years ago (back in the Usenet days) saying putting Moss on the Bears then (when he didn't show up for his interview with the team) would've been a bad idea. And even after he produced huge numbers my claim was having him on a team with shitty QB's would be like putting earrings on a pig.

I may have been wrong.

:rolleyes:

A better topic would be who wanted Moss drafted by the Bears originally. I recall years and years ago (back in the Usenet days) saying putting Moss on the Bears then (when he didn't show up for his interview with the team) would've been a bad idea. And even after he produced huge numbers my claim was having him on a team with shitty QB's would be like putting earrings on a pig.

I may have been wrong.

:rolleyes:

What's funny is, I remember the same thing, on whichever board I was posting on, and 100% wanted him on the Bears.