Combine

GrizzlyBear

- Alec Ogletree

- Arthur Brown

- Marquise Goodwin

- Tyronn Mathieu

- Tyler Eiffert

All Guys I'm highly interested in thus far.

Given that the Bears have an entirely new coaching staff, and some veteran guys have already made noise about how they didn't like the coaching change, I really don't like the concept of Mathieu. I think it's an obvious distraction that a first year coach who has been out of the NFL for a while does not need to deal with.

Given that the Bears have an entirely new coaching staff, and some veteran guys have already made noise about how they didn't like the coaching change, I really don't like the concept of Mathieu. I think it's an obvious distraction that a first year coach who has been out of the NFL for a while does not need to deal with.

If he passes the smell test, in terms of the extensive interviews that teams will put him through, I think this kid would be a great pickup. The second he lands on a team he will instantly make them better on special teams, and as a defensive player-- is a turnover making machine that seems to fit the Bear's style of defense perfectly.

If he passes the smell test, in terms of the extensive interviews that teams will put him through, I think this kid would be a great pickup. The second he lands on a team he will instantly make them better on special teams, and as a defensive player-- is a turnover making machine that seems to fit the Bear's style of defense perfectly.

And, the Bears need a nickelback as well as a PR. :)

- Alec Ogletree

- Arthur Brown

- Marquise Goodwin

- Tyronn Mathieu

- Tyler Eiffert

All Guys I'm highly interested in thus far.

Count me out on Eifert. He couldn't separate from college DB's and LB's.

Goodwin, as the rumor goes, might go in the 2nd round if he runs a sub 4.3, and with how he runs, I wouldn't put it past him.

Brown is interesting. He's a smaller guy but is a tackling machine.

Goodwin, as the rumor goes, might go in the 2nd round if he runs a sub 4.3, and with how he runs, I wouldn't put it past him.

That is the biggest knock on eifert. He really needs a coach to help him with that. However there is anquan boldin who cant separate from anyone yet always comes up big. The biggest thing for eifert is he has very good hands and will be a red zone machine in my opinion. He will go 1st rd and i would rather have barrett jones

Tyronn from what ive heard lately will go 7th or UDFA. If he does he will come into league with a chip on his shoulder. Like u said though he has to come out of those interviews looking like roses

Tyronn from what ive heard lately will go 7th or UDFA. If he does he will come into league with a chip on his shoulder. Like u said though he has to come out of those interviews looking like roses

And if that's the case, then the Bears need to make sure they go ahead and get him in the 6th round, just to make sure he isn't taken before their 7th round pick. That would be a huge BPA situation, with his talent level being far beyond 99% of all the other guys at that point.

And while we're taking flyers on late-round players with upside, I'd love to see the Bears take Marcus Lattimore in the 7th if he's available.

I've seen 3rd-4th round as being the most likely. It would not surprise me if he's goes before that. It would shock me if he fell all the way to the 6th or 7th. Off-Field issues aside, Mathieu is a top 40 talent.

I have seen where the TE from Stanford, is starting to be taken higher in the mock drafts.

I highly, highly doubt Tyrann Mathieu is still available when the Bears pick in the 6th, yet alone 7th and UDFA.

They gave that away to Miami.

No, it went to Tampa for Brian Price.