Cheap FAgents who could help

Stinger226

When I mean by cheap is someone under 3 mil that could help us out.

I want to throw out the first name; Brandon Moore-OG-Jets it is 33 and had a great year. I think he could be a Ruben Brown type that could help us for a couple of years. The Jets are 26 mil over the salary cap, so I think we can grab him here.

I want to throw out the first name; Brandon Moore-OG-Jets it is 33 and had a great year. I think he could be a Ruben Brown type that could help us for a couple of years. The Jets are 26 mil over the salary cap, so I think we can grab him here.

I thinl jared cool could fall into that same category. Not sure if he will command much more than 3 mil

He'd be a good option if you grabbed a guard in the 2nd or 4th round and also extended Louis.