Trading partner

Stinger226

I have read in several spots where Arz. likes Glennon/QB but at 7 is too high to take him. They will select Fisher/OT at that spot, but will have to trade up to get Glennon. so they have #38,4th round 67 and they have two 6th round picks.

So i just used Walters mock as an example of who could be there. the trade would be our 20 for 38,67 and a 6th rounder. I am not sure how this rates on the traded picks scale, but maybe swapping our 4th round picks would be more equal.

38-Larry Warford/OG (also the top 2 TEs)

50(our pick) they had us taking Austin/WR but I would select Reddick/LB

67-Marcs Wheaton/WR-speed guy

114(our pick) Kelce/TE

Pick #67 is the 3rd round(and AZs pick is 69)...If thats what you meant and AZ would do that I'd love it. 3 picks in the top 70 over 3 in the top 120 would be fantastic.

I like the positions you're goin with but I'd change the players.

38- Larry Warford OG

50- Arthur Brown LB

69- Marquise Goodwin WR (I know I just contradicted my statement about getting our #5 or 6 WR in the 5th or 6th)

114- Levine Toilolo TE

Pick #67 is the 3rd round(and AZs pick is 69)...If thats what you meant and AZ would do that I'd love it. 3 picks in the top 70 over 3 in the top 120 would be fantastic.

I like the positions you're goin with but I'd change the players.

38- Larry Warford OG

50- Arthur Brown LB

69- Marquise Goodwin WR (I know I just contradicted my statement about getting our #5 or 6 WR in the 5th or 6th)

114- Levine Toilolo TE

you were right, I copied it wrong, have no problem with the players you listed. Brown is rated higher than Reddick but have read that Reddick is a team leader type, have no problem with Brown thou. Also Goodwin is faster but wheaton is more of a accomplished WR.

I'm hesitant to take a Oregon State WR, esp one who's said to have alligator arms.

If Goodwin puts all his focus into football (Didn't fully practice in 2012 due to the olympics) I think he ends up being the better player.

Wheaton had over 2000 yards, 164 receptions, and 12 tds in the last 2 years where as Goodwin had 761 yards, 59 receptions, and 8 tds. I like the production.

I'm hesitant to take a Oregon State WR, esp one who's said to have alligator arms.

If Goodwin puts all his focus into football (Didn't fully practice in 2012 due to the olympics) I think he ends up being the better player.

Houshmanzadeh and Ochocinco in their primes were pretty good OSU receivers, no?

I actually think I put my foot in the bucket there and was thinking Oregon when I saw Oregon State. I Still really like Goodwin though, he had been training for the olympics all year and wasn't able to practice with the team much. I believe that lead to the team not really having in the game plan as much. When I see his highlight films I see a guy wilt world class speed (literally) who gets a good read on the ball (something Hester doesn't do). I reckon either will do but if you want speed why not get the fastest?

I actually think I put my foot in the bucket there and was thinking Oregon when I saw Oregon State. I Still really like Goodwin though, he had been training for the olympics all year and wasn't able to practice with the team much. I believe that lead to the team not really having in the game plan as much. When I see his highlight films I see a guy wilt world class speed (literally) who gets a good read on the ball (something Hester doesn't do). I reckon either will do but if you want speed why not get the fastest?

If I'm using my 2nd round pick on Goodwin, as they'd have to since he won't be there in the 4th, I have to see production in college, potential in the NFL, and passion. I don't see the former and the latter. He was running instead of practicing football and he didn't put up stats in college. No thanks.

If I'm going WR in round 2, give me Patton, Woods, Austin or Bailey.

If I'm using my 2nd round pick on Goodwin, as they'd have to since he won't be there in the 4th, I have to see production in college, potential in the NFL, and passion. I don't see the former and the latter. He was running instead of practicing football and he didn't put up stats in college. No thanks.

If I'm going WR in round 2, give me Patton, Woods, Austin or Bailey.

the 69th pick would actually be a 3rd round pick