Nick Barnett released-Bills

Stinger226

Barnett was quite good the last two years. was going to make 3.5 at 31. Resign Roach(not terrible) and give Barnett a couple mil for a couple of years and stick him at SLB. Then draft a guy in the 4th or 5th round and grove him for Roaches job next year.

Just looked up his bio, he played MLB when with the Packers at 6-2 240 lbs. maybe he can still play the middle.

The Bears need youth on defense. They can't keep signing older FA's to be stop-gaps for future draft picks when in fact they never get those future draft picks. Draft LB's, don't sign guys that the Bills can't use.

I agree with need youth on defense but the problem is we have a 1st and 2nd to draft 2 to 3 new OL, a TE, a speedy WR and maybe 2 new LBs .Odds of our 4th and 5th,6th picks starting the first year are pretty slim. So whether in FAgency and the first part of the draft we could use 6 starters and all wont be young guys.

Apparently he is now listed as a "failed physical" on the wire. Yeah, sign me up. :shakehead

Actually I looked up every sports wire and cant find that information. Why would he be taking a physical in the off season with no football being played. They give you physicals when you go to OTA or camp?

Actually I looked up every sports wire and cant find that information. Why would he be taking a physical in the off season with no football being played. They give you physicals when you go to OTA or camp?

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

The #Bills release of Nick Barnett is officially listed as a failed physical on the league's transaction wire.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet

Yeah, we're lying. You caught us.

I didnt see it reported anywhere else other than one twitter report, I guess because I dont do twitter I didnt understand that everything reported on twitter was true. All I was doing was throwing out there a name that might be gotten at a reasonably price that could help us. Obviously I pissed you off by saying something negative about a comment . I actually did think you were the sharpest guy on here, not I understand your just like the rest of us.