My mock

killakrzydav

I believe there may be a run on offensive linemen therefore we trade our first to whichever of Ari, Buff, or Jax who I believe will be trading up in the to get either Smith or Glennon. For this mock I will be using Jax as our trade partner.

In regards to FE:

Melton 4/26

Louis 2/4

Levitre 5/35

Url: no more than three a year. I'd give him 1/2.

Roach: 2/5

Draft:

33. Terrance Williams--can be our receiver to blow the top off as well as a good redzone target.

52. Menelik Watson-- explosive and athletic. Can play both tackle positions

and instin

66. Barrett Jones--His stock is falling for some reason. We all know what he brings.

116. Jordan Reed--A difference maker. Lines up all over the field and is matchup nightmare. a Played qb, fb, wr, and te here at Florida.

148. Tyrann Mathieu--playmaker

170. Jelani Jenkins--fast and instinctive LB

202. Manes Foketi--project

I believe there may be a run on offensive linemen therefore we trade our first to whichever of Ari, Buff, or Jax who I believe will be trading up in the to get either Smith or Glennon. For this mock I will be using Jax as our trade partner.

In regards to FE:

Melton 4/26

Louis 2/4

Levitre 5/35

Url: no more than three a year. I'd give him 1/2.

Roach: 2/5

Draft:

33. Terrance Williams--can be our receiver to blow the top off as well as a good redzone target.

52. Menelik Watson-- explosive and athletic. Can play both tackle positions

and instin

66. Barrett Jones--His stock is falling for some reason. We all know what he brings.

116. Jordan Reed--A difference maker. Lines up all over the field and is matchup nightmare. a Played qb, fb, wr, and te here at Florida.

148. Tyrann Mathieu--playmaker

170. Jelani Jenkins--fast and instinctive LB

202. Manes Foketi--project

Your mock doesnt make sense because you spent to much money in FAgency.We have 10.9mil until we cut some players , deal with it.