All joking aside

jason

I've been an advocate for an all Alabama OL draft in the past, back when there was a very slight possibility of Warmack going later, but now that's impossible. The best we could do is Fluker in the 1st and Jones in the 2nd, which probably wouldn't make many happy because Fluker is being touted as a RT.

Anyway, what if the Bears went heavy on Notre Dame talent?

Suppose Te'o really craps the bed in his combine workout. What would you guys think about a situation where the Bears traded back and ended up getting:

Tyler Eifert, Manti Te'o, and Braxston Cave

I'm not sure how it would be completely possible, and the inattention to the OL would bug me, but it's interesting. It reminds me of the years when it seemed like the Bears were specifically targeting Florida players.

Jason interesting scenario but when trading back what are you projecting in return a 3rd? If that happens that is a perfect scenario and if they could mooch another pick from the next year even better.

I was thinking more of trading down in the first, getting a mid 2nd rounder. No way Teo goes to the third.

Did Te'o's horrible 40 time just make this possible? Not that I necessarily want it, but if the Bears could trade down and get a third rounder? The delta on a trade-down from 20 to the late 20's yields a third rounder in terms of the draft value chart. I wouldn't be completely upset with a draft if it went Eifert, Te'o, Kyle Long, Braxston Cave.

Did Te'o's horrible 40 time just make this possible? Not that I necessarily want it, but if the Bears could trade down and get a third rounder? The delta on a trade-down from 20 to the late 20's yields a third rounder in terms of the draft value chart. I wouldn't be completely upset with a draft if it went Eifert, Te'o, Kyle Long, Braxston Cave.

Schefter is tweeting he still goes in the 1st for what thats worth. NFL personel have been impressed with his interviews & if he has a good pro-day I don't think the combine numbers will hurt as much as some want to believe.

All boils down to the pro-day

Schefter is tweeting he still goes in the 1st for what thats worth. NFL personel have been impressed with his interviews & if he has a good pro-day I don't think the combine numbers will hurt as much as some want to believe.

All boils down to the pro-day

His combine overall was actually pretty good if u ignore the 40 time. This is also coming from schefter and many others who are connected to the NFL and not me

I like the idea of trading down and acquiring multiple picks and the 4 players you have posted are okay by me but I would like a player that could cause matchup nightmares and make Marshall and Jeffrey as well as Forte better.

I like the idea of trading down and acquiring multiple picks and the 4 players you have posted are okay by me but I would like a player that could cause matchup nightmares and make Marshall and Jeffrey as well as Forte better.

Tyler Eifert could be that guy. A tight end who can catch takes pressure off any WR.

I would love that draft. Cave would have to be developed but the other 3 would start for us.