Jermicheal Finley?

scs787

http://nfltraderumors.co/packers-torn-on-w...d-be-an-option/

Nothing more than pure speculation based on the fact that we need a TE but he could be a great grab if they can free up some $$...He's been a bit of a prick in the Bears/Pack rivalry but that all goes away if he's on this side of feud.

Jermichael* .....My middle name is Michael and I still spell that shit wrong smh

Nothing more than pure speculation based on the fact that we need a TE but he could be a great grab if they can free up some $$...He's been a bit of a prick in the Bears/Pack rivalry but that all goes away if he's on this side of feud.

Jermichael* .....My middle name is Michael and I still spell that shit wrong smh

Someone is going to release a TE and we need one so put the two together and the Bears have interest. That is a tough rumor.

He's still a big time threat though. If the moneys there somehow I won't be mad if he's brought in.

If I had to choose between Welker and Finley, I'd take Finley all day.

I think that threat is over-rated these days based on his past performance. If I had to choose between Welker and Finley I'd take neither. If we need one of these positions bad enough to spend that much money then filling either position via the draft with a younger more athletic player is the better option.

I think that threat is over-rated these days based on his past performance. If I had to choose between Welker and Finley I'd take neither. If we need one of these positions bad enough to spend that much money then filling either position via the draft with a younger more athletic player is the better option.

You make it sound like he's old, which makes me feel old because we share the same birthday lol. He's still only 3 years older than Eifert and some others in the draft..... I really don't think he's all that over-rated when you consider how many weapons the Packers have. If he comes to the Bears he right away becomes our 2nd biggest threat.

I do agree though that we should just draft a TE in the 2nd. But only because of the price.

You make it sound like he's old, which makes me feel old because we share the same birthday lol. He's still only 3 years older than Eifert and some others in the draft..... I really don't think he's all that over-rated when you consider how many weapons the Packers have. If he comes to the Bears he right away becomes our 2nd biggest threat.

I do agree though that we should just draft a TE in the 2nd. But only because of the price.

Bad attitude, extremely inconsistent and dont u remember dude wants WR type franchise $$ when they gave him this deal and hes over paid now in my opinion. No thanks a hundred times over.

Exactly, prefer the youth and the lower price. If we're going to spend $$$ in FA I prefer it be on Oline.

Guest TerraTor

I have to look at my birth cert.to spell it too. My middle name as well! Ha!!