Lemon's Wack Mock

lemonej

20. Tyler Eifert TE Notre Dame

50. Terron Armstead OT Ark-Pine Bluff

114. Zaviar Gooden OLB Mizzou

146 Kejon Barner RB Oregon

178 Garrett Gilkey OG Chadron ST

This is my first shot at this for the year .OK let it rip.

I could lived with that, Armstead might not be there after great combine numbers.

Guest TerraTor
Not bad. I'd prefer to get Fluker in round 1 and go TE in round 2, though. I'll take a G in round 5 over a LB too.

Anyone else concerned we have 1 starting LB on the roster?

Shae McC needs to go to OLB

If we got Andy Levitre or another competent LG in FA then I can get down with this. Armstead won't be the answer if he's playing next crap at LG...no matter how fast he is.

I'm thinking the answer at LG is Garza and they need to put Spencer at his natural position and bring in a kid undrafted to groom.

I haven't heard a word yet on Urlacher but this report on Roach has hit the interwebs...

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post...to-pursue-roach

All these rumors are based on what writers think our needs are and all of a sudden they state a connect. There is a chance he will be back, but that dont take a lot of brain power to figure out, we may need to resign him.

Not bad. I'd prefer to get Fluker in round 1 and go TE in round 2, though. I'll take a G in round 5 over a LB too.

This. Also, I've seen some of the SWAC talent up close and personal, and I'm not all that excited about a SWAC player in the 2nd round (not saying some don't excel). It reeks of a Lovie Smith draft. If he were a DT I would think Lovie made Lemon type it out like that.

I'm thinking the answer at LG is Garza and they need to put Spencer at his natural position and bring in a kid undrafted to groom.

Yeah, crazy thought. Put Garza at his best position and put Spencer at his best position, which also just happens to be the position for which he was picked up. Been saying this ever since Spencer was signed. Doubt it will happen.

Yeah, crazy thought. Put Garza at his best position and put Spencer at his best position, which also just happens to be the position for which he was picked up. Been saying this ever since Spencer was signed. Doubt it will happen.

Anything can happen this year, I doubt anyones position is solidified at this point with Kromer coming in. This all very well could happen but I'm not so sure it'd be ideal. Garza hasn't exactly been that good at OC which is supposed to be an easier position and he's getting up there in age. LG is a more demanding position, I'd rather draft the young guy with huge upside,Cooper in the first and let him win the job.

Also for a guy who wants to improve the OL you sure are stickin with a lot of the same guys(so far you've said you want Carimi-Garza-Spencer-?-?) . Switching their positions might do something but not that much.

All these rumors are based on what writers think our needs are and all of a sudden they state a connect. There is a chance he will be back, but that dont take a lot of brain power to figure out, we may need to resign him.

According to the article there's a source telling them this. So to me that's more than just putting 2 and 2 together. A source is typically someone with inside information.

Anything can happen this year, I doubt anyones position is solidified at this point with Kromer coming in. This all very well could happen but I'm not so sure it'd be ideal. Garza hasn't exactly been that good at OC which is supposed to be an easier position and he's getting up there in age. LG is a more demanding position, I'd rather draft the young guy with huge upside,Cooper in the first and let him win the job.

Also for a guy who wants to improve the OL you sure are stickin with a lot of the same guys(so far you've said you want Carimi-Garza-Spencer-?-?) . Switching their positions might do something but not that much.

I'm just used the status quo of "no draftees"+"no FAs". So I try to think of ways that the OL will get better with the pieces on roster. In my ideal world we get rid of both of them...well, maybe Garza sticks around for a year to help train up a young player.

I have said since the beginning that when Spencer was signed he should have played center. That was the reason he was signed after all. As a replacement for Kreutz. But then the switcheroo happened, Garza left his OG home, Spencer left his C home, and the went all Little Red Riding Hood on us.