Mongo has a breakdown on how bad Webb was with stats

ASHKUM BEAR

Thats some excellent, complete analyzing...Man my mind just changed...cut his ass now.

Lol, I knew I could convert you with Mongo's insight. I'd like to know where he got his info from, pretty damning stats he put up. I know Webb might be all we have to work with.....but we took care of the ones responsible for giving us little to work with so hopefully the Bears address and take care of the rest from here on out.

Lol, I knew I could convert you with Mongo's insight. I'd like to know where he got his info from, pretty damning stats he put up. I know Webb might be all we have to work with.....but we took care of the ones responsible for giving us little to work with so hopefully the Bears address and take care of the rest from here on out.

I think he was being sarcastic

So, that post basically says Carimi was fine, Orlando Pace was tolerable, and Omiyale was better.

Yeah, I can officially call this entire thread a "Waste of my time". None of those 3 had a stretch of solid play as long as Webb's last year and you're joking if you want to tell me Omiyale was better than Webb was with the Bears.

Si senor, those are all 3 year stats and it doesn't tell you how much he's improved, it just shows you how awful he was the previous 2 years.

The sad thing is he's probably right...Webb in 2010 was comparably bad with Omiyale and Orlando Pace from when the Bears had them...which tells a whole lot of the story of the Bears offense the last few years.

What that ought to say is how bad of a job the Bears did in evaluating those other guys in that a struggling 7th round pick who needed several years was equally rotten.

So, that post basically says Carimi was fine, Orlando Pace was tolerable, and Omiyale was better.

Yeah, I can officially call this entire thread a "Waste of my time". None of those 3 had a stretch of solid play as long as Webb's last year and you're joking if you want to tell me Omiyale was better than Webb was with the Bears.

The post wasn't about the other OT's, it was about how Mongo thinks Webb cost Lovie his job. We all seen how bad omg was, he used his total sacks given of 22 is not as bad as Webbs 34. I enjoyed seeing stats that said he had the 2nd most penalties or most hurries, bc all I've seen was pfft and +/- numbers as run/pass blocker. He blog just has stats broken down a little further.

He was awful for two years, and then (not horrible) having the 26th rated LT isnt anything to rave about.

What did out LG rank since you seem to have the numbers? He's still developing and can improve on his own in his 3rd year at LT, and then when you add in a capable LG his play elevates even more.

What did out LG rank since you seem to have the numbers? He's still developing and can improve on his own in his 3rd year at LT, and then when you add in a capable LG his play elevates even more.

He improved from being horrible, so that means he going to be great. If we get a LG, yes he will be better, but I am looking for an upgrade to top 15 type of LT, not 23rd. I cant wait for the powers that be get him out of that spot, so next year you can write how if Webb was our starting LT, how much better we would have been.

He improved from being horrible, so that means he going to be great. If we get a LG, yes he will be better, but I am looking for an upgrade to top 15 type of LT, not 23rd. I cant wait for the powers that be get him out of that spot, so next year you can write how if Webb was our starting LT, how much better we would have been.

Seriously...What did Chilo Rachal and Chris Spencer rank? I really think he can take a bigger jump than 3 spots next to a even a better LG.

How many damn years do you want this dude to improve and keeping getting chances?! He went from horrible to worst in the NFL to near the worst in the NFL. Big F'ing deal. Maybe if he incrementally improves for the next ten years he'll be a good player. I doubt it, but let's play hypothetical. Do the Bears sacrifice their QB, their offense, their team for that period of time? C'mon!

I swear, you must be related to the guy.