TIGHT END

Stinger226

We have Kellen Davis

Matt Spaeth

Brody Eldridge

Kyle Adams

Ben Onobun under contract for 2013.

So if we cut Davis and Spaeth that gives us app. 3.9 mil in cap relief. I dont know if the others on the roster have valve but would suppose one will stay for depth. All three wont cost anything if we cut them.

Our options in FAgency(not all but ones that may apply)

Jared Cook, a good option but will probably cost 5 to 6 mil a year.(only a couple more than we are paying Kellen and Matt)(if we cut them)

Kellen Davis, has had some injury issues but has shown he can be a good option at TE. He started becoming reverent when Farve was in NY.

Heath Miller, a little older but can catch, a team leader and big red zone threat.

Fred Davis, some injury concerns but will probably cost to much for the risk.

Brandon Myers, a breakout year, can probably be bought at a reasonable price, but not a good blocker.

Martellus Bennett, a good blocker and good pass catcher, may be gotten at a reasonable price.

Delanie Walker, has some talent, and may be bought for a song, might be worth a look.

In the draft Eifert/ND he will have to be taken in the first round to get him, I dont think we go that route with the first pick.

Ertz/Stan he will be a 2nd round pick, and possibly will be there at our 2nd pick.

McDonald he will be there at our 2nd pick, I think he will be over valved because of the combine, but if he feel to 4 maybe.

Kelce he will be there at 2 but not sure he will be worth that pick, may reach our 4th pick, but doubt it.

Escobar because of a poor speed, may drop to our 4th pick, has great hands.

Toilolo possible 5 th round slection which would be a project.

Fauria good production, but not a very good blocker, needs a lot of work.

So what do we do. I think if we grab a Myers or Walker in FAgency and then draft a 4th round project, we will upgrade the position. Possible Escobar, or Toilolo, but would prefer Kelce.

We have Kellen Davis

Matt Spaeth

Brody Eldridge

Kyle Adams

So if we cut Davis and Spaeth that gives us app. 3.9 mil in cap relief. I dont know if the others on the roster have valve but would suppose one will stay for depth. All three wont cost anything if we cut them.

Jared Cook, a good option but will probably cost 5 to 6 mil a year.(only a couple more than we are paying Kellen and Matt)(if we cut them)

Kellen Davis, has had some injury issues but has shown he can be a good option at TE. He started becoming reverent when Farve was in NY.

Heath Miller, a little older but can catch, a team leader and big red zone threat.

Brandon Myers, a breakout year, can probably be bought at a reasonable price, but not a good blocker.

Martellus Bennett, a good blocker and good pass catcher, may be gotten at a reasonable price.

Delanie Walker, has some talent, and may be bought for a song, might be worth a look.

In the draft Eifert/ND he will have to be taken in the first round to get him, I dont think we go that route with the first pick.

Ertz/Stan he will be a 2nd round pick, and possibly will be there at our 2nd pick.

McDonald he will be there at our 2nd pick, I think he will be over valved because of the combine, but if he feel to 4 maybe.

Kelce he will be there at 2 but not sure he will be worth that pick, may reach our 4th pick, but doubt it.

So what do we do. I think if we grab a Myers or Walker in FAgency and then draft a 4th round project, we will upgrade the position. Possible Escobar, or Toilolo, but would prefer Kelce.

Occam's Razor. Simplest answer is best.

Play Rodriguez at TE like he should be. Pick up an UDFA FB workhorse to plow the road for the running game. Way less money spent. No draft picks wasted.

Occam's Razor. Simplest answer is best.

Play Rodriguez at TE like he should be. Pick up an UDFA FB workhorse to plow the road for the running game. Way less money spent. No draft picks wasted.

I hope we put him back at TE, but still think we need a bigger target to get down field. We need to get one in FAgency or draft.

We have Kellen Davis

Matt Spaeth

Brody Eldridge

Kyle Adams

Dustin Keller, has had some injury issues but has shown he can be a good option at TE. He started becoming reverent when Farve was in NY.

Fixed your mess up in bold.

In a perfect world we will have signed Levitre for a little more than what these guys will make and draft one of the killer Es in the 1st (Eifert) or 2nd (Ertz/Escobar). Many scouts have noted that Escobars 40 doesn't tell the story of his game speed, his cone and shuttle drills we're top 3 in both so that tells you a little bit more about his speed.

I'd love to have Cook, Davis, or Bennett but if I had to chose between those guys and Levitre I'd go Levitre all day.

I like Rodriguez as more of an H-Back (I assume that's similar to the U/F TE?)...I do remember really liking what I saw out of him blocking out of the backfield.

Fixed your mess up in bold.

In a perfect world we will have signed Levitre for a little more than what these guys will make and draft one of the killer Es in the 1st (Eifert) or 2nd (Ertz/Escobar). Many scouts have noted that Escobars 40 doesn't tell the story of his game speed, his cone and shuttle drills we're top 3 in both so that tells you a little bit more about his speed.

I'd love to have Cook, Davis, or Bennett but if I had to chose between those guys and Levitre I'd go Levitre all day.

I like Rodriguez as more of an H-Back (I assume that's similar to the U/F TE?)...I do remember really liking what I saw out of him blocking out of the backfield.

Levitre will cost more than any of these TEs so there wont be a choice between the two. We will not be signing a 7 to 8 mil OG in FAgency. Cook will get 5 to 6, Davis and Bennett will be around 4.

Levitre will cost more than any of these TEs so there wont be a choice between the two. We will not be signing a 7 to 8 mil OG in FAgency. Cook will get 5 to 6, Davis and Bennett will be around 4.

Rotoworld is thinking more towards 7-8 for Cook for what it's worth.

Bennett has already said if he's not resigned by the Giants he'd like to play with his bro who's expected to be resigned by the Bucs who have a need at TE...Not really set in stone but it's a clear fit.

I think Fred Davis is probably more in the 5-6 area.

As far as the money goes, right now we really don't know before Phil does some work. If Collins is indeed brought back then right now we're pretty much at $0. If they release Hester, Spaeth, Davis, and big Toe we're at ~8. Then there's some restructuring that can be done that can get us a much higher number.....If they're talking about Long then we could have enough for Levitre.

Rotoworld is thinking more towards 7-8 for Cook for what it's worth.

Bennett has already said if he's not resigned by the Giants he'd like to play with his bro who's expected to be resigned by the Bucs who have a need at TE...Not really set in stone but it's a clear fit.

I think Fred Davis is probably more in the 5-6 area.

As far as the money goes, right now we really don't know before Phil does some work. If Collins is indeed brought back then right now we're pretty much at $0. If they release Hester, Spaeth, Davis, and big Toe we're at ~8. Then there's some restructuring that can be done that can get us a much higher number.....If they're talking about Long then we could have enough for Levitre.

Lots of people have opinions, we will have to see who is right in the end. If they spend 8 mil it won't be a OG.

Not that it's set it stone but according to rotoworld Davis is "Expected" to be resigned by the Skins. They also said the Titans are gonna put in a "Strong" offer on Cook, and a source said "We are not losing him". Couple that with Bennett more than likely playing with his brother in Tampa and that really puts a damper on the FA TE market. Dustin Keller wouldn't be bad but he isn't exactly the Y TE we're looking for. He can be put there but I view him as more of a strictly in-line TE.

Not that it's set it stone but according to rotoworld Davis is "Expected" to be resigned by the Skins. They also said the Titans are gonna put in a "Strong" offer on Cook, and a source said "We are not losing him". Couple that with Bennett more than likely playing with his brother in Tampa and that really puts a damper on the FA TE market. Dustin Keller wouldn't be bad but he isn't exactly the Y TE we're looking for. He can be put there but I view him as more of a strictly in-line TE.

The problem the Titans have is that Cook has a choice to make and he might go where he thinks he'll get the best opportunity to be a star.

The problem the Titans have is that Cook has a choice to make and he might go where he thinks he'll get the best opportunity to be a star.

Yup, this is very true....If he's about the money, they may end up driving up his price though. If he wants to take success over money then Tennessee won't be the place to go.