Bowling

Stinger226

I use to bowl in a league once. We had a lot of friends come by and drank. The SERIOUS bowlers asked us to leave the league because we didnt take it serious enough. The point is I try to have fun in almost everything I do. I make comments that are meaningful and sometimes someone will say something that annoys me. So I jack with them. I add serious content to this blog all the time, and sometimes make stupid statements. When I do that I get called on the carpet and have no problem with that. There are a lot of informed people on here and enjoy all that it brings. Everybody on here cat calls other posts and that is part of the fun of this thread. The only problem I have is , I think (MAD LITHUANIAN) is too nice and needs to bad mouth someone once in awhile.

THE POINT OF THIS TOPIC IS TO HAVE FUN ON HERE AND BECOME SMARTER AT THE SAME TIME ABOUT OUR BELOVED BEARS

Thats all I got

I use to bowl in a league once. We had a lot of friends come by and drank. The SERIOUS bowlers asked us to leave the league because we didnt take it serious enough. The point is I try to have fun in almost everything I do. I make comments that are meaningful and sometimes someone will say something that annoys me. So I jack with them. I add serious content to this blog all the time, and sometimes make stupid statements. When I do that I get called on the carpet and have no problem with that. There are a lot of informed people on here and enjoy all that it brings. Everybody on here cat calls other posts and that is part of the fun of this thread. The only problem I have is , I think (MAD LITHUANIAN) is too nice and needs to bad mouth someone once in awhile.

THE POINT OF THIS TOPIC IS TO HAVE FUN ON HERE AND BECOME SMARTER AT THE SAME TIME ABOUT OUR BELOVED BEARS

Thats all I got

Come on man! This is a board about the beloved Bears, not about bowling. ;-)

And you weren't even around in the old days when people were really crying about things.

Like the Cedric Benson draft in 2005. Lots of cyber-bullying going on then. Lots of death threats. For all the crying, that was the worst top 10 draft in the history of the NFL.

I save my "Madness" for the Packers!

I'd offend Dice Clay with what I say about them during games! (probalby just dated myself with that reference on top of that...)

We're all Bears fans here...so I have immediate respect for all starting from the get go.

Being called nice is the kiss of death...thankfully I'm already married to a lovely California gal who more than tolerates my Bears fanatacism!

Thats all I got

I save my "Madness" for the Packers!

I'd offend Dice Clay with what I say about them during games! (probalby just dated myself with that reference on top of that...)

We're all Bears fans here...so I have immediate respect for all starting from the get go.

Being called nice is the kiss of death...thankfully I'm already married to a lovely California gal who more than tolerates my Bears fanatacism!

Its always helpful to have a gal who understands. My wife has realized(if I'm home for game) just to leave me be and completely ignore anything i say during games

Absolutely! She dislikes football...but over the years, she only likes the Bears and dislikes the Packers. She rarely watches except during playoffs and SB... With her being a teacher, her Sunday is spent prepping for class upstairs while me and my freinds yell and scream, grill and drink... She just comes down for the food! It's kind of a perfect scenario if you don't have a wife that loves the actul game. For that, I am thankful!

:cheers

Its always helpful to have a gal who understands. My wife has realized(if I'm home for game) just to leave me be and completely ignore anything i say during games

Absolutely! She dislikes football...but over the years, she only likes the Bears and dislikes the Packers. She rarely watches except during playoffs and SB... With her being a teacher, her Sunday is spent prepping for class upstairs while me and my freinds yell and scream, grill and drink... She just comes down for the food! It's kind of a perfect scenario if you don't have a wife that loves the actul game. For that, I am thankful!

:cheers

Sounds like u got a keeper. After 9 yrs together i can say mine finally understands the majority of the game lol