Kevin Boothe

Ed Hochuli 3:16

RT @MikeGarafolo: Meanwhile, Bears lurking w/ Kevin Boothe. RT @JasonColeYahoo: Musical chairs going on as Ten, Ind & Buf chase Gs Andy Levitre, Louis Vasquez

Didn't Boote play Guard last season or am I confused? Boothe ain't that good . . . but he'd immediately become the best o-lineman the Bears have.

Didn't Boote play Guard last season or am I confused? Boothe ain't that good . . . but he'd immediately become the best o-lineman the Bears have.

I do believe you made the comically fantastic mistake of reading re-tweet (RT) as Right tackle (RT).... But ya, he was a guard, pretty good in the run game, not so much in the pass game.

BTW, you're not the only one to make that mistake....it reminded me of a tweet Ian Rapoport posted

#guilty RT @GentlemanMashr @RapSheet you know you're on Twitter too much when I read the RT before Andre Smith as "Re-tweet".

I don't know how you characterize "ain't that good" but he's definitely in the top 20 of NFL guards. That would make him better than about 43 other guards.

What we don't know is if Kromer sees something simple he feels he can fix to improve his pass protection. Clearly Boothe has enough athleticism in the video to be good at pass protection. He did well on initial double teams and then quickly peels off to the second level block. Of course that was a highlight video not a lowlight video so I take it with an open mind.