IF

Stinger226

If all of the top 6 OL players are gone at our 20th spot, who do we take? the top 4 OTs, and 2 top OGs

I would suspect we draft our next need. Eifert/TE or maybe Austin/WR.

If that happens I would like to see us move down in the draft to get extra picks. I still think AZ is a likely trade candidate. A lot of mock drafts have them taking a QB in the first round, but dont think any of the prospects merit that high of a pick.

Which would give us a 39th our 50th and a 3rd round 69. (Warford/OG,Wheaton/WR and Kelce/TE would be my choices.

The possibility of BPA would come into play. With the 6 OLs going ahead of us, someone real good would drop to us. DT,DE, or CB.

If all of the top 6 OL players are gone at our 20th spot, who do we take? the top 4 OTs, and 2 top OGs

If that happens I would like to see us move down in the draft to get extra picks. I still think AZ is a likely trade candidate. A lot of mock drafts have them taking a QB in the first round, but dont think any of the prospects merit that high of a pick.

Which would give us a 39th our 50th and a 3rd round 69. (Warford/OG,Wheaton/WR and Kelce/TE would be my choices.

The possibility of BPA would come into play. With the 6 OLs going ahead of us, someone real good would drop to us. DT,DE, or CB.

If your scenario happens I'm all for drafting either eifert or Austin

What stinks about draft-mocking this time of year is that we don't know what's going to happen in free agency. For example, we sign Jared Cook to a significant contract, there's no way we take a TE in round #1 making this a pointless discussion.

My guess would be for Austin. With BM and Jeffrey, adding a big pass catching wide receiver is just adding more of the same. But how good would BM and Jeffrey be if we had a legit speedster who is a deep threat?

What stinks about draft-mocking this time of year is that we don't know what's going to happen in free agency. For example, we sign Jared Cook to a significant contract, there's no way we take a TE in round #1 making this a pointless discussion.

My guess would be for Austin. With BM and Jeffrey, adding a big pass catching wide receiver is just adding more of the same. But how good would BM and Jeffrey be if we had a legit speedster who is a deep threat?

We can only look at it from the point we dont do anything but resign some of our own FAs. We dont even have the cap room to do all that right now. It will come clearer in the next few days.

Guest TerraTor

We have 1 Linebacker on the roster as we speak.