A mock draft I like

Stinger226

Rant Sports.com

This a website I came across and this was its Bears mock draft done two hours ago.

1-Tyler Eifert/TE

2-Dallas Thomas/OG-T

4-Joe Bostic/LB

5-Nico Johnson/LB

6-Brandon MaGee/CB

I think the possibility exists the top 6 OL prospects will be gone. So Tyler is a good alternative choice. Thomas can play a couple of positions and think he could find a spot on our line. I like Bostic a lot and Johnson could be a sleeper pick.

Guest TerraTor
Rant Sports.com

This a website I came across and this was its Bears mock draft done two hours ago.

1-Tyler Eifert/TE

2-Dallas Thomas/OG-T

4-Joe Bostic/LB

5-Nico Johnson/LB

6-Brandon MaGee/CB

I think the possibility exists the top 6 OL prospects will be gone. So Tyler is a good alternative choice. Thomas can play a couple of positions and think he could find a spot on our line. I like Bostic a lot and Johnson could be a sleeper pick.

I f'ing Love it!!!!!!

Rant Sports.com

1-Tyler Eifert/TE

2-Dallas Thomas/OG-T

4-Joe Bostic/LB

5-Nico Johnson/LB

6-Brandon MaGee/CB

You already know I don't like the draft. I kind of hate it actually. The only pick I really like is Nico Johnson; he's underrated.

If the Bears get two LBs in the draft, and spend that high on a TE, it's just a good draft in my opinion. You can get a TE in a variety of rounds, and even as UDFA. Just look at Gates. On top of that, the Bears have damn near an Aaron Hernandez clone on the roster but aren't using him effectively. Or hell, just go out and find a talented basketball player who is having problems in the D-League. It seems to be a foundation for two of the best TEs of all time. Why not others?

Your doomsday scenario of 6 OL prospects being gone is scary. I hope it doesn't happen.

You already know I don't like the draft. I kind of hate it actually. The only pick I really like is Nico Johnson; he's underrated.

If the Bears get two LBs in the draft, and spend that high on a TE, it's just a good draft in my opinion. You can get a TE in a variety of rounds, and even as UDFA. Just look at Gates. On top of that, the Bears have damn near an Aaron Hernandez clone on the roster but aren't using him effectively. Or hell, just go out and find a talented basketball player who is having problems in the D-League. It seems to be a foundation for two of the best TEs of all time. Why not others?

Your doomsday scenario of 6 OL prospects being gone is scary. I hope it doesn't happen.

Just so you're on record, you have no problem if the Bears don't get a TE in FA, and don't draft one, but instead just pick one up as an undrafted free agent or sign an unemployed basketball player.

Just so you're on record, you have no problem if the Bears don't get a TE in FA, and don't draft one, but instead just pick one up as an undrafted free agent or sign an unemployed basketball player.

I see where you are going with it, but you misunderstand.

I'm fine with them not getting a TE because I believe the starter is already on the roster. But if they are going to address the position, I'd rather they addressed it with minimal investment (i.e. UDFA or the basketball theory).

I think all we'll be left with is Fluker and I really wouldn't group him with the the other 5.

You may be right with Rodriguez but from all I've heard about the TE position I think they want their Gronk to their Hernandez here so to speak. That bigger guy to cause a mismatch in the slot.