Chase Daniel

Ed Hochuli 3:16

For those who want Chase Daniel..

RT @JasonLaCanfora: Continue to hear a strong buzz about Chase Daniel. Teams think he'll get $3M-plus a year. Lot of clubs in a shallow QB market ...

Yuck. No thanks.

Holy crap that's a ton for back up with no starting experience at all. That's absurd

I'd just draft someone in the 4th or 5th. All indications are pointing to the Bears improving the line. This allows for Cutler to be less likely to be hurt, and a chance to get someone to groom as a possible replacement if needed. Kyle Orton 2.0 but with an actually QB guru as head coach.

I can't tell if you posted this to be funny or to be serious, but if the Bears sign him, I'll puke. :blink:

Maybe a little bit of both.

If he's serious, he could be the type of risk/reward ratio dreams are made of. He's got 1st round talent and can be had for the minimum. If he causes trouble, he gets cut with virtually no issue or cap ramifications. He knows he doesn't really have a shot after this comeback attempt. If this fails, he's done. I think he realizes that and would make every effort to be a responsible, professional athlete.