A real fullback? Novel concept

Ed Hochuli 3:16

If so, I assume that would mean Evan Rodriguez would move back to TE, since they used him at FB with some frequency last year. So maybe the Cook interest is a smokescreen and they really intend to give ERod a shot at starting TE?

HELL YES.

If so, I assume that would mean Evan Rodriguez would move back to TE, since they used him at FB with some frequency last year. So maybe the Cook interest is a smokescreen and they really intend to give ERod a shot at starting TE?

Rodriguez was most likely going back to TE, anyhow. Tice put him at FB because 1) he's a moron and 2) they had no one else to play there. As I posted in the interviews thread we once had pinned, they interviewed Zach Line at the EW Shrine Game. Line can block and run, as he had 1200 yards rushing in 2012 for SMU and won CUSA offensive player of the year. I'd love to see him taken in round 6.

Rodriguez was most likely going back to TE, anyhow. Tice put him at FB because a) he's a moron and B) they had no one else to play there. As I posted in the interviews thread we once had pinned, they interviewed Zach Line at the EW Shrine Game. Line can block and run, as he had 1200 yards rushing in 2012 for SMU and won CUSA offensive player of the year. I'd love to see him taken in round 6.

That would be a great 6th round pick. He would have had even more stats but he was hurt for multiple games. He's got nice ability receiving out of the backfield as well - soft hands.

It kills me to have this conversation. Clutts was perfect and he was let go for squat. Don't get me started on Greg Olsen and why we are desparate for TE. So glad the dumbass crew is gone.

True, but I almost like Bennett more than Olsen at this point. Bennett is 2 years younger, slightly bigger, and I believe he is a better blocker.