newsflash:

madlithuanian

The article makes sense because, in reality, absolutely every position on the Bears OL needs to be upgraded. It's ridiculous. When some on this board are hopping on Webb as the best player, even though from watching the games he's clearly below average at best, it shows just how far the OL has fallen.

Let's just hope the net catches more than one fish, because one fish will not solve the problem or satisfy the hunger.

I seriously wouldn't mind seeing Bushrod in free agency, a trade for De La Puente (2nd rounder), and the first rounder spent on Cooper. Let Garza keep the seat warm for Louis, and the battle for RT is between Webb and Carimi.

Draft LB/TE in the 4th/5th (or reversed depending on how the cards fall).

I completely agree...

The article makes sense because, in reality, absolutely every position on the Bears OL needs to be upgraded. It's ridiculous. When some on this board are hopping on Webb as the best player, even though from watching the games he's clearly below average at best, it shows just how far the OL has fallen.

Let's just hope the net catches more than one fish, because one fish will not solve the problem or satisfy the hunger.

I seriously wouldn't mind seeing Bushrod in free agency, a trade for De La Puente (2nd rounder), and the first rounder spent on Cooper. Let Garza keep the seat warm for Louis, and the battle for RT is between Webb and Carimi.

I think they can fix it in one year. Sign a LT, draft a RT then G or vice versa, get Louis back, and take a C in round 5.