Upcoming season are we getting better

Wesson44

So on the first day here are the teams we play and who they have lost or are in the position to loose so far

Packers....lost Jennings, Woodsen

Lions.......Delmas, Cherilus,Hill

Vikings...lost Harvin, Winfield.

Steelers..,Harrison.Wallace, Mendenhall

Ravens.....Lewis,Reed, Bouldin, Ellerbe. Kruger

Browns....lost Cribbs,

Bengals

Saints...lost bushrod, Daniels

Cowboys......

Giants....lost Bradshaw,Bennett

Eagles...... lost Asomugha,

Redskins.....Alexander,

Rams.......lost Jackson,Gibson, Amendola

So on the first day here are the teams we play and who they have lost or are in the position to loose so far

Browns....lost Cribbs,

Bengals

Cowboys......

Redskins.....Alexander,

I see what you are getting at, any improvement to our O will greatly improve our chances to beating any of these teams. Our D for the most kept us in every game. With the Losing Lovie we will see how important he and staff was to the D but hopefully we make that up on the O side of things.

His name is Chase Daniel*. Losing Asomugha makes the Eagles better. Did the Rams officially lose Gibson?

Ok you of the letter S you know to whom I was speaking of....ok Wow talk about too much with the proof reading....are you a school teacher.....LOL

Browns....lost Cribbs,

Bengals

Cowboys......

Redskins.....Alexander,

I dont see the Seahawks and SF on your list that got better.

I dont see the Seahawks and SF on your list that got better.

The Seahawks and 49ers are not on the list....because we dont play them this year....unless they along with us make it to the play offs. The topic was Of the teams we play this year.

I'll just comment on us.

I think we are going to be better based on Lovie being gone. We saw the influence he had in free agency and the draft. Aside from the Marshall trade, which I think any GM would do, I hated the moves that were made last year. Now that Lovie is out of the picture, Emery is doing his thing. I think he picked a good coach and now good players are being acquired.

I'll just comment on us.

I think we are going to be better based on Lovie being gone. We saw the influence he had in free agency and the draft. Aside from the Marshall trade, which I think any GM would do, I hated the moves that were made last year. Now that Lovie is out of the picture, Emery is doing his thing. I think he picked a good coach and now good players are being acquired.

Bingo! Lovie being gone will make this team better. Same goes for Tice.

As for the list above, don't forget to include players signed as well. Some of those teams (i.e. Browns) also picked players up.

I'll just comment on us.

I like what you are saying but we cant blame it all on Lovie. Lovie cant block, catch, tackle or run.Marshall dropped a few TD passes, Davis dropped passes as well, the line didnt block, the D didnt tackle so it a team affair. But what i will say that we now have an Offense minded coach and some of the problems might be fixed. If we out score the other team we win...LOL