Who is the RT???

bradjock

We made a significant offer to Phil Loadholt to play RT for us. He resigned with Minnesota. If he signs with the Bears, J Webb is our starting LT pending the draft. I have no idea if we sign Scott or where Carimi plays.

After he Loadholt passed, we signed Bushrod to play LT. Now we have have Carimi/Webb and a possible Scott battling for the RT position. It also makes the prospect of us drafting a tackle unlikely IMO.

Who is the RT?

We made a significant offer to Phil Loadholt to play RT for us. He resigned with Minnesota. If he signs with the Bears, J Webb is our starting LT pending the draft. I have no idea if we sign Scott or where Carimi plays.

After he Loadholt passed, we signed Bushrod to play LT. Now we have have Carimi/Webb and a possible Scott battling for the RT position. It also makes the prospect of us drafting a tackle unlikely IMO.

Who is the RT?

I would be ok with webb at RT. Hopefully he can grow over there(though i still have my doubts)

IF Carimi's knee is healthier than it was last year, and he's able to move around better, I think he's your RT because of the run blocking. If not, then Webb will have a better shot.

well dont forget about Scott. Word was that he was wanted back at RT this year....so move Carimi to either one of the Guard spots if he cant make it at RT. So does this mean Fluker is out at RT via the draft? Or do we still draft a OG.

well dont forget about Scott. Word was that he was wanted back at RT this year....so move Carimi to either one of the Guard spots if he cant make it at RT. So does this mean Fluker is out at RT via the draft? Or do we still draft a OG.

Smokescreen??? This is pure speculation on my part, but we brag up Scott and I was convinced the Bears were targeting a guard based on rumors. Then we sign a starting LT within hours of the opening of free agency.

What if we never liked Scott?

Pure speculation.

Best case scenario: Carimi starts at RT. His run blocking is far superior to Webb's, and it's not like Webb was some sort of superstar at pass blocking. If Carimi improves even slightly, he's better than Webb. If he heals and improves, it's not close.